The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 16x8 5x114 BBS RG-II +42

CutlassJim

These don't fit over my brakes anymore /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

They look absolutely boss on the Galant with a 225/50 tire.

From the web:

"Genuine BBS wheels. These are the RG-II which are super rare, only sold in Japan, and very difficult to find here in the US. From what I have read online, these are the 1-piece version of the very popular, 2-piece, RS-II."

Yes the shade of gold is slightly different on 2 of the wheels. I had the matching pairs on opposite sides and the only person who ever noticed was me. Almost every time I looked at the car. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif No center caps. They are literally impossible to find and when they do pop up cost more than the wheels. I ran a 3D printed small center cap with a Mitsu logo and fancy wheel lugs and they looked great.

wAri7jUl.jpg

tahL6xyl.jpg

I'll get the tires pulled off and ship anywhere in CONUS. Estimating $80 to Cali based off experience.

Looking for $600.

Last edited:

yubh8tn

Very interested, got any pictures with these on a Galant? Could buy in next few weeks if pictures look good, this is the exact color(s lol) I've been looking for

Last edited:

CutlassJim

Apparently I can't access my Photobucket anymore so I can't find a photo. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Was on a Belize green car though and I loved them.

yubh8tn

That's too bad, mine's Belize green. I need to do a 5 lug swap before I get wheels anyway so I'll get that done and see if you still have them by then. Thanks a lot

Id love these, love to know what shipping costs would be to Ireland?!

CutlassJim

I checked with my work and they said no way they would ship them internationally. If you want to find one of those middle men services in the US I would send to them no problem.

Down to $500 + shipping. Space is at a premium, I checked over the weekend and I have 11 full sets of wheels and tires. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif

yubh8tn

Jim... you're making me want to make a bad decision.. I don't even have 5 lug hubs /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

how much shipped to 83815

Last edited:

CutlassJim

Just a guestimate but I shipped 4 18's in 2 big boxes to Cali last year and it was $80 so I'd probably say around there. Maybe slightly less since it will be 2 slightly smaller boxes and slightly closer.

Bad wheel buying decision?! You're talking to the person with 11 sets and only 4 cars /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts