The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Used Mofugas 2.5" turboback exhaust (gone) / 91 black wagon wheels

gvr4ever

$250 obo, prefer pickup, don't think it would be worth to ship.

img.php

img.php

img.php

Down pipe flex section needs replaced. May need something else I'm not aware of. I know the flex section was leaking. Has a high flow cat, and if I can find it, a off road pipe too.

I also have a set of 91 black wagon wheels (in rough shape) with older(but a lot of tread) snow tires installed. 200 obo. Will post pics if anyone is interested. pick up only.

Last edited:

gvr4ever

The axle back to mid section needs repair. Still a usable exhaust if you are a welder.

gvr4ever

Bump.

Make offer if interested. I don't want to keep this too long before I scrap it. It's in the way.

gvr4ever

Final pump on the exhaust. New one is installed, old one is in the way.

If interested on 91 black wagon wheels, let me know. I can keep those longer.

gvr4ever

Exhaust is going to get scrapped near the end of this month, early next.

Still have 91 black wagon wheels with snow tires for sale.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Some one should get this. These are actually very nice fitting exhaust systems. I have a Certified for my car or I would really consider this. Much better than the stock parts performance-wise.

gvr4ever

It does need a little work, but it's a cheap upgrade and will out perform the stock exhaust. The worst part was where the rear slip fit was clamped together. I'm sure a slip pipe would work.

I replaced it with a CM SS exhaust and I really wanted the dual tip that is pretty close to stock looking.

gvr4ever

Exhaust was recycled over the weekend.

Still have 91 black wagon wheels with snow tires mounted. Old manufacture date, but they were stored indoors the whole time. Lots of tread left. Zero dry rot.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts