The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: summit white rear bumper, hood & wing. Klamath Falls, Or

transparentdsm

Shoot me a text 530-208-9548, I'm in Southern Oregon. Hood and wing are removed, rear bumper still installed. Pictures posted below. Make offers on parts, willing to ship.

ive been meaning to do this when i sell stuff for a reference point for other sellers. here is my sold list and the prices.

front bumper sold for $80 locally
fog lights sold for $50 shipped, buy sent as gift to avoid fees/

Last edited:

transparentdsm

im actually waiting on a response back, but the bumper may be sold. if not i will bring it to fedex or ups tomorrow and get a quote. can you give me some more information on where it is gonna be shipped. like city and postal code please.

mepicaz

perfect, thanks a lot. it is supposed to be shipped to Dortmund in Germany. So, if I am not getting it wrong, the bumper is with the chassis support. Is that right? How about other parts of my desire? I am thinking, in case the bumper can be shipped, others can be come along, too.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts