The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Parts for you or scrap. $ goes to .org

92_talon_awd

I've got a bunch of stuff in the corner of my garage I want to get rid of. I almost took it all to the scrapyard today but decided with the shootout coming up, if anybody wants any of this stuff I'll throw it up for grabs. I'm willing to bring any or all of these parts to the shootout. I don't have any prices in mind, I'd probably only get 20-30 bucks at the scrapyard for all this so just make an offer and I'll probably say yes. Parts I won't scrap I'm not going to just give away such as fog lights, center garnish, light covers, timing belt cover. I'm saying this because I don't want to let these things go for $5 and have somebody else resell them. Those are cool garage wall ornaments but if somebody needs them I'd rather them go to good use. All money made from this sale will be donated to the .org. If you want any of this and you want it shipped, I'm fine with that but you pay actual shipping. Thanks.

23 spline transfer case, doesn't spin by hand.

This bracket has two bolts broken off in it.

Mighty Max Lights.

I think these are the rear factory springs from my car? Or maybe from my old GSX. I only pulled them off when I got some newer ones but they rode fine at the time. Have a small dent in the bottom of one.

kjbtsi6686

Do you have a GVR4 A/C belt tensioner? How much shipped for all the T-belt cover little back pieces?

92_talon_awd

Sorry, no A/C tensioner. $20 shipped for the 2 little silver pieces?

Eztoril

I'll take the ac compressor bracket if you still have it? Ready to send the funds.

Thanks

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts