The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Spring Cleaning (Performance & OEM)

mooserage

Staff member
Update 8/13: Lug nuts on eBay. I'd really like to get rid of stuff... Make some offers!

Cleaning out some parts I've collected over the years in order to focus in on the updates and mods I'm actually going to do. Most stuff purchased from people on the board, and a lot of it has been sitting in the boxes it was bought in and never used.

All prices shipped UPS Ground or USPS if possible. Please contact via PM for paypal. Offers for multiple items welcome.

COMBO: OEM & NGK Stuff! - $20 Donation to the .org (I cover shipping cost)
GVR4 Fuel Filter Holder - Includes only what is shown
Image 1
OEM Tinted Door Lenses -Used lenses that can replace your stock light lenses, normal wear seen in the photos, not painted, these are OEM tinted and look great.
Image 1
BNIB NGK BPR6EIX Iridium Spark Plugs - Brand new, been sitting in boxes for a little while, same temp range as stock, but iridium. I found that my car actually ran great year round on these and they didn't foul like the coppers. I went a step colder for higher boost, so don't need these anymore.
Image 1 Image 2
BNIB NGK BPR8ES Spark Plugs -Brand new, been sittign in boxes for a little while, 2 steps colder than stock
Image 1 Image 2

Modified NISSAN 300ZX Turbo Hood Scoop (1984-1985) Painted White - $30 donation to the .org (I cover shipping cost)
Matches the GVR4's body lines quite well. This one was on my car when I bought it, but when I went Carbon Fiber, I didn't put it back on. Has just 4 studs that go through the hood for mounting as pictured. I will try to locate a better example picture...
Image 1 Image 2 Image 3 Example on 254/2000

Used Galant VR-4 Seats (Pair) - $200 OBO Picked Up (Make Offers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif )
Been in the car since I have owned it, probably the originals. The leather is still pretty soft, but they show the signs of wear from 238K miles and 26 years of use. That said, the backs look pretty great and the driver bolster and the bottoms are not too bad for their age. Does not include the buckles, everything else functions as normal. I'm setting the price at $200 to start, but open to offers and shipping if buyer pays.
Image 1 Image 2 Image 3 Image 4 Image 5 Image 6 Image 7 Image 8 Image 9 Image 10

SOLD:

Evo 8 Stock Lug Nuts - $40 obo SOLD EBAY LINK: Lug Nuts
Used stock Evo 8 Lugnuts for your evo 8 wheels, or other OEM DSM type wheels
Image 1

Whiteline Strut Tower Bar Quick Releases - $50 SOLD
Allows for whiteline strut tower bars to be quickly removed for trunk access/engine work, while leaving the "feet" in place. More info: click
Image 1

COMBO: All Evo 8 ECU setups and Evo 8 MAF w/ adapters - 400$ obo (Currently $585 separately) SOLD as combo
Evo 8 ECU Info

Used Evo 8 ECU for GVR4 and Adapter Harness - $225 obo SOLD as combo Evo 8 ECU Info
Bought used and told it was working, but never used. Comes with the harness and ecu, that's it. Harness looks to be really well made, plug 'n play. Tune on the ECU is unknown, might just be stock to be honest, you'll need to complete the conversion and get something to tune with.
Image 1 Image 2

Evo 8 ECU for GVR4 (or DSM) Setup with Evo Scan and Tactrix- $285 obo SOLD as combo
Evo 8 ECU Info
From the previous owner it includes: Used EVO VIII ECU (you wil need to load your own map, last owner had their E85 tune on here), Used EVO VIII harness connector (plenty of spare wire for connection to the factory harness or make an adaptor), Used EVO VIII knock sensor, Tactrix, white communication plug for Tactrix, MAP switching harness, EVODroid, EVODroid OBD connector, Evoscan, various USB cables, spare OBD plug, and a whole set of extra plugs for the ECU.
ECU Image Cables Image 1 Tactrix Image 1 Evo Scan Image 1 Tablet Image 1
Tablet Image 2 Tablet Image 3 Evo 8 Used Knock Sensor Harness & Spare Connectors Image 1 Harness Image 2

Used Evo 8 (399) MAF, New Iceman adapter harness, and Injen filter adapter with gasket- $60 SOLD as combo
Used filter adaptor and maf, new harness adaptor. Would go really well with a Evo 8 ECU /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Image 1 Image 2 Image 3 Image 4

Summit Racing 12" Reversible Slim Fan and Permacool Fan Relay - $45 OBO SOLD:
Summit Fan Info Permacool Relay Info
Brand New, just been sitting in the box for about a year. Was going to use it to replace the A/C fan spot, but going a different route. Height is about 1.5-2" and 3.5" at the motor.
Image 1 Image 2 Image 3 Image 4 Image 5

Curtis Evo 8 Seat Adapter Mounts - $130 obo SOLD:
Unused, still in the original tube for shipping, including the beautiful custom engraved logo.

ECU Extension Harness - $50 obo SOLD
Bought this and never used it, supposedly its a normal extension harness, but the part numbers don't tell much. The white box is actually a female/female connector.
Image 1 Image 2 Image 3

COMBO: eBay & Amazon Stuff! - $8 SOLD:
10mm Silicone Hose (5Ft) - New in packaging, see link for info.Upgr8 High Performance Silicone Vacuum Hose Line (10MM(3/8 Inch), Black)
Image 1 Image 2
eBay 5mm spacers - Centerbore looks to be about 72mm, never used, possibly aluminum?
Image 1
25mm hood spacers - Aluminum, have a large bore (M10?), much larger than GVR4 hardware. Probably work pretty well for venting excess heat, or if you like the look.
Image 1

Trust Greddy Front Strut Bar - $100 OBO SOLD
Been on my car since I've owned it, so at least 10 years of wear on it. Very solid, reversible, and was a minimal issue when working on the car. There is a little bit of rusting on the steel mounts. Would be great for someone wanting to freshen it up and keep a "period piece" for these cars.
Image 1 Image 2 Image 3 Image 4 Image 5 Image 6 Image 7 Image 8 Image 9 Image 10 Image 11 Image 12 Image 13 Image 14

Used MOMO Steering Wheel Adapter - 10$ obo SOLD
Momo 6 bolt steering wheel adapter for most aftermarket steering wheels. The powder-coating is a little beat up as pictured, but not too bad. The front face isn't quite flat anymore either, but bolts thread in fine and it could probably be massaged flat again. Includes the wire for the horn.
Image 1 Image 2 Image 3 Image 4

Used Socketed EPROM ECU - 120$ obo SOLD
Case seems to be from a Mirage? But the board is printed e331b989d, referenced here: ECU STUDY. as being the same as another turbo ECU. I never used it and can't vouch for it working, so its sold as-is.
Image 1 Image 2 Image 3 Image 4 Image 5 Image 6

Used Innovate LC-1 Setup - 50$ obo SOLD Innovate Website Info
Used in a Toyota for a short time, does not include the sensor, you'd want a new one anyway. Only includes the items shown: LC-1 Unit, Steel Bung, Calibration button and LED, amd miscellaneous male/male stereo plug.
Image 1

Used GM IAT - Free +shipping SOLD
Used, unknown working condition
Image 1

Thanks!

Last edited:

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
I'll take the Momo adapter and the fuel filter bracket (perhaps shipped together?). Maybe something else if not grabbed already.

PM your paypal please.

Thanks.

mooserage

Staff member
Many prices lowered. Innovate wideband still available! Added Trust Greddy Strut Tower bar!

Edit: Added free hood spacers and Iridium plugs. Price for all Evo 8 in a GVR4 setup lowered.

Last edited:

mooserage

Staff member
Friday Bump!

Added seat brackets, lowered most prices and combined some stuff. Feel free to make offers, planning to send things to eBay or get recycled after next week.

Thanks.

jnava

Staff member
still have that maf?

mooserage

Staff member
Fairly often to Portland area actually, I will be down there in about a week for 5 days or so. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

PM me if there is something I should be bringing with me. Its funny I was just asking where Kalamath Falls was last night, because I think I saw something you were selling or wanting... But now I can't remember what it was...

Last edited:

thomcasey

PM'd o. EVO 8 MAF setup

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts