The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Mofugas short throw shifter w/ upgraded bushings

strokin4dr

Mofugas short shifter. Powder coated black. This is a 3000GT shifter with bronze spacer bushings to allow it to fit perfectly into a GVR4.
I had a friend copy the Mofugas plastic bushings and replicate them in bronze. I have this same shifter in all 3 of my cars. Best you can get for the VR4.
$135 shipped for the shifter with bushings.

Also have 2 spare sets of the bronze bushings if you already have a 3KGT shifter.
$30 shipped per set.

Last edited:

strokin4dr

Shifter is SOLD.

2 sets of bushings left.

strokin4dr

One bushing set left!

Ralli380Gvr4

I'll take the bushings if they are still available.

[email protected] is my paypal for an invoice, or I can send payment straight your way. Either way, LMK.

strokin4dr

All are now tentatively sold.

T3mp0r

Sorry about that. Payment has just been sent. I completely forgot to after work last night. Way too many things on my mind.

Thanks again

Jes

strokin4dr

***I just had another set of these made for my other car and got him to make two extra sets while he was at it.***

I know I have some people were interested but missed out last time, so both of these are available.
$30 shipped per set!

strokin4dr

One set remaining.

strokin4dr

PM'd

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts