The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Parting out #1134

18GVR4

I've decided that restoring this car is going to take way more time and money than I have. I also have another galant in the driveway and this one is in my wife's spot in the garage. I've decided to take the parts off that I need to turbo my GGSX. The car which was originally white, was painted an electric green, and they did a good job. All the glass, dash, and carpet are in great condition. Rust free! Here is a list of parts that are gone, or that I'm keeping:
Motor/Trans/Transfer case
Exhaust
All seats
Door cards
All axles and rear diff
Engine wiring harness
Front bumper
Column/ wiper switch
Shifter
ECU

jnava

Staff member
Drivers side A pillar, PM me the price. Thanks.

Munky

Tail light, head lights, turn signal and fogs to 30093? Thanks.

Also rear bumper too if possible. Greyhound works on that.

Last edited:

18GVR4

Thanks everyone for the requests. I'm trying to keep up on them and pull parts, I'll definitely get back to you. I've only got a few hours each night to do so.

Eztoril

looking for the spare tire thing that holds it in place.

Thanks

Last edited:

18GVR4

I have two sets of fog lights, not perfect but no cracked glass either $80 shipped per pair

#1143/2000 dash badge $125 shipped

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts