The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Bilstein MR Struts with Swift - R Springs

KiNgMaRtY

Selling a set of Evo Bilstein MR Struts with Swift R Springs. They come with everything pictured and are ready to bolt on to an Evo 8/9. I can throw in like new front GVR-4 strut tower mounts if you plan to mount them on your GVR-4. This can easily be adapted to fit a GVR-4 with a bolt on kit.

$650 Shipped

boredom21

hey how much of a drop would those provide for a vr4 and how well do they handle?

KiNgMaRtY

For info on this setup from another member. The Spec-R's now come in black vs the blue in the link.
click

Here is a link from another member with pictures of ride height with stock wheels
click

They handle very well! You can go to youtube and see many of the Evo guys road racing with that setup. The only reason I am selling them is because I bought a set of Ohlins for my Evo.

Last edited:

tyeler18

Just wanted to say I used this exact setup on 736 for 3ish years. They are very comfortable, and the progressive spring rate of the Spec R's made for a well balanced, firm feel on hard cornering. I went to Evo JIC coilovers for more front camber, only reason I swapped them out.

RatchetRoom07

Sweet bro I can't wait to get them on my gvr4 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif I plan to do a lot of autox and mountain driving hehe!

KiNgMaRtY

Quoting mrt0mjones:
how did these ride on long distance?

They were great on my 200+ mile commutes in my Evo. No issues.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts