The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Partout: 543/1000 (UPDATED w/ current parts list)

EfiniX

Here's what happened

The car is currently at the EH Motorsports garage where Evan will be helping me to part the car out. In fact, those of you on Facebook might already be talking with him about parts.

To simplify this process, I've created a workbook for us to track what's being sold and some useful details (original purchase date, price, shipping info, notes, etc...). That workbook can be found here:

Parts workbook - Click here to see what's for sale

This link provides read-only access. Evan and I can edit and we'll keep it updated as we go along. If you have a question about a part you don't see on this list, please PM either Evan or I. If you would like pictures, Evan is your best bet since he's got the car right now.

Thanks again for being such a terrific community. I'm happy knowing these parts will help keep these amazing cars on the road.

As a reminder, you can reach out to either myself or EHMotorsports (Evan) w/ questions, requests for photos, orders, but since Evan is the one doing the parting-out in his garage, he's a better resource for most things.

Here's the current list from the workbook.

Email Evan directly for inquiries/photos/etc...
[email protected]

SD Setup - SOLD
Engine, transmission, and boosty bits - $2500 (can be divided up. full rebuilt part list and other useful info in the workbook
Short shifter - $65
Coilovers - $650
FPR kit - $150
Dash Vents - $45
Turbo-back 3" Fujitsubo exhaust - $500
Front seats (mint) - $250
Megan racing Radiator kit - $250 (includes fans, a thermal controller, nearly-new core, and custom brackets for the vr4)
Dog legs - $45 ea.
Front 4-lug hubs - $350 for the pair (includes hubs w/ nearly new OEM bearings, nearly new powerslot roters, and nearly new HPS pads. this can be broken up on request)
Gas tank - $175
Fuel pump kit - $175 (includes walbro LP255 and a modified hanger that fits the pump and has new, high-gauge wiring)
ETS Intercooler kit - $550 (includes street core, welded piping for down-firing T3 turbo w/ Tial BoV flange, and dodge mod BoV w/ pressure regulator and custom air filter. This can be broken up on request)
Sunroof cartridge (no leaks, cleaned each year and works great) - $200
Rear quarter panels - $100 ea.
Tail lights - $250 (full set, including corners and trunk cartridge. this can be broken up on request)
Rear bumper skin - $250
Pass headlight - $40
2 Gauge pillar pod - $50 (comes w/ pillar)
Custom Pina battery tray - $40 (built for small optima battery. relocates battery back a bit above the transmission)
Dash badge w/ key fob - $250 (original badge and matching fob. keyring slot is intact and sturdy)
Spare rim/tire - $40
4-lug wheels and tires - $200 (reasonable tread, ugly chrome, but paintable to be "nice")

There are, of course, other bits since this is a full partout. Want something and don't see it here? Shoot Evan or I a message and we'll see if we can help you out.

Cheers

Last edited:

galantrevolution

I was looking at that car at the auction in Portland ,Now I know why it got remove from the auction.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned