The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Don't miss this!! - Rust free AZ parts! Multiple ex-rally team's part out

IncorpoRatedX

Howdy VR4 Crew, been a while... I'm currently standing in a warehouse full of VR4 parts that once supported a few rally teams in the valley. I'm tasked with getting this down to a manageable lot and rebuilding a couple of cars...

We're talking some serious stuff from top to bottom. I'm going to start listing parts and you'll notice that not all of it is VR4 or rally specific, there's been a number of street cars in the mix with this group and so the offering of parts is vast in application. This will be almost impossible to catalog entirely so to get the ball rolling and clear some working space, the easier to post stuff is going up first. If you need anything that's not listed just shoot me a message, text is best (269.357.4372 - Josh)

All prices are best offer.

First come, first served, if you know you want something and dont want to miss it paypal is [email protected]
please be sure to send a description of what you're buying. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

VR4 sunroof, looks to be complete, rust free and in good shape, seals all look clean and healthy. - Make an offer, picked up in north phoenix

2-1/16 autometer phantom boost and fuel pressure gauges
boost: $45 shipped
Fuel: $45 shipped
Both: $80 shipped

clean, rust free fogs, little haze from road dirt, slight belize green overspray, will clean off easy. $100 shipped

turn signals
Amber pair: $40 shipped
Clear: $40 shipped
Clear broken: $20 shipped

Clean headlights - $100 shipped

Aluminum catch can with internal baffles, AN fittings and slip cap design - $100 shipped

More coming today.

Last edited:

IncorpoRatedX

Brand new in box injen 2g intake with BOV recirc and filter, this is the complete kit. Opened the box only to inspect it

$150 shipped

Tons of rally tires, new and used, these would be pick up only so just shoot me a message if you're interested, so far all of them are for a 15 inch wheel and are roughly 185/70-15 (16/65-15)

IncorpoRatedX

Galant GSX front brembo rotors

$70 shipped
Brand new in box, never mounted.

Bradi Brake full set of new in box rotors
(used by rally drivers around the world)
$100 shipped for all four

img.php

Last edited:

sleeper1ga

Do you have parts for the front bumper, I could use a bumper support. Lost one due to shipping... 313 would look much better without the ziptied bumper.

IncorpoRatedX

Quoting donniekak:
I'm also in the valley. Any transmission stuff?

hey man, shoot me a text and tell me what you're looking for, there's probably 4-7 complete drivetrains here on the shelf.

IncorpoRatedX

Quoting sleeper1ga:
Do you have parts for the front bumper, I could use a bumper support. Lost one due to shipping... 313 would look much better without the ziptied bumper.

I think that was you that sent me a text, I shot one back, no bumper core supports.

IncorpoRatedX

JDM Galant VR4 16g turbo in good working order:

Small 16g, 7cm^2 exhaust housing, 2G o2 housing, no shaft play, came from a running engine.

$350 shipped

IncorpoRatedX

intake, maf and can with K&N
$100 shipped

IncorpoRatedX

Cruise control system from a VR4

I couldnt tell you if it works or not, but it all looks to be there.

$100 shipped for all of it

IncorpoRatedX

Cyclone intake manifolds, both are part number MD125896, one has the Cyclone badging and the less complete says ECI.

has ignitor bracket and vac control, coil bracket and vac canister are gone.
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Last edited:

IncorpoRatedX

Salad shooters? Turbines? Blades? OEM 15x6 wheels. Full set, all in this condition.

$200 OBO (picked up, shipping extra)

IncorpoRatedX

Defi gauges

Boost, egt, fuel pressure.

two might have been installed, but they're all 'new' and seemingly not used. All Racer series (stand alone, no control box needed)
Boost-30-35psi: $180 shipped
EGT 0-2000: $180 shipped
Fuel pressure 0-115: $160 shipped

IncorpoRatedX

Hey Bret, all of the gauges that need sensors have sensors.

Update:
Both Cyclone manifolds are sold.

Spyke169

PM sent for Amber Turn signals

Spyke169

Have not received parts yet, nor a reply to my PM about them. Does anyone have any contact info for the seller?

Edit: I paid around the time the .org was down, Jan 19, could be a PM issue?

Last edited:

FlyingEagle

Staff member
If your PM list shows a PM and you can read it, there should be the same PM at the other end.

IF the site is rebooted because something was glitching, you lose everything since the last backup, potentially.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts