The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: eprom burner, ostrich, palm, gauges, knock sensor

jepherz

Staff member
Ostrich eprom emulator v1.0. Worked when last used. Simulates DSM rom and allows realtime burning. Maybe bigger in the chevy community. They don't sell the 1.0 anymore, but here's some info on 2.0 (http://support.moates.net/ostrich-20-overview/):
$70 shipped

Willem eeprom burner, perfect for reading or burning custom roms, worked when I last used it but I don't have a PC with parallel port anymore:
$20 shipped as-is

Knock sensor in box, I believe this is the OEM brand. Probably has 2000 miles on it:
$35 shipped

VDO EGT gauge with thermocouple and wire. Probably about 1000 miles on it. Perfect condition:
$60 shipped
click

Palm 3c, dock, DSM logging cable. Doesn't turn on but I assume the battery is shot.
$20 shipped as-is
click

Prosport EGT, Boost, and oil temp gauges. Backlights turn on on the EGT and Boost gauges, and the EGT probe doesn't look to have ever been installed. The oil temp gauge is cracked on the side and doesn't come with a sender. This is the only one that didn't seem to have a backlight when hooked up to 12v. These came in a box in a car I bought and I've never used them. Whole set of 3 gauges and EGT probe:
$80 shipped as-is.

DSM ECU circuit board header. Used to make adapter harness to Evo8 ecu or other.
$8 shipped

Photos:
click

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned