The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Innovate LC1 wideband + Ostrich o-meter LCD display SOLD

jepherz

Staff member
I have an Innovate LC1 wideband unit for sale. This unit has two programmable analog outputs, so you can simulate a narrowband, output to a guage, or log via a spare port on the ECU. The LC1 doesn't come with a display but I used an o-meter from Moates (the guy that makes the Ostrich,http://www.moates.net/ometer-p-134.html?cPath=97) which is an LCD display with logging and other capabilities. The entire setup is probably 5 years old, but I've only put a few thousand miles on my car in that time. Everything worked fine except occasionally the output voltage would stick at a rich voltage. Restarting the unit (car) would resolve the problems. It may just need a new sensor possibly? Comes with owners manual and original box.

Price is $60 shipped.

This image shows where the top of the o-meter got a little deformed from the sun, but it still functioned with no issues.

Last edited:

jepherz

Staff member
Hey Dime, appreciate the interest but the unit was claimed last night; quick sale!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned