The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 2.4L Crank and Block -- $300

belize1334

I bought these for 2.4L build but I'm leaving the country for a few years so it seems silly to keep them. They're a matched set that I bought off of DSMtuners a few years ago.

Crank:
6-bolt 100mm 2.4L 4G63/G4CS crank
Virgin Uncut
Polished and packed for storage -- ready to install.
$300

Block:
"4g64" stamped 6-bolt narrowblock
Virgin Uncut -- Never bored. Never Decked.
Bores look clean so it could be honed and run as is. Personally I'd still go 0.020 overbore to get 2400cc.
$200

Pics upon request. I'll sell as a package or individually. Buyer pays shipping. Price is flexible but if I don't get something reasonable for these I'll just store them for a few years till I come home again.

I also have a 6-bolt head (virgin), some ARP head studs, and a PILE of used OEM and OER valves, springs, and retainers. I'll sell these too or use them to sweeten the deal if anybody wants any of this.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned