The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS/FT: OZ Superleggera 4 Lug Wheels

car_guy

I'm doing a 5 lug conversion on my Galant and would like to either sell or trade my current 4 lug wheels for some 5 lugs. The wheels are hard to find, and no longer available (as far as I can tell) 17" OZ Superleggera rims in the factory Galant lug pattern. These are ultra light wheels and look great on the car. I really hate to have to get rid of them.
I believe I'm going to keep the tires as I would like to find 17's to replace these rims. I'm looking for some rims that are lightweight and decent width for trade, or to sell them I would like $400 plus shipping costs. The wheels aren't perfect, they do have some peeling, but they are in great shape for their age.
If you're interested in trading or buying them feel free to send me an email for quicker response: [email protected]

For now this is what they look like on the car:

Last edited:

ktmrider

Ping the lads from ABQ, may be some interest there.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts