The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: EVO 9 Bilstein Shocks *SOLD*

engiekev

Bilstein struts, springs and upper hats from a 2006 Evo 9 MR, have ~10k mi on them. I purchased them from a member on EvoM and never installed them. They are not modified to fit a VR4 or 1G, but are ready to be.

Also included are 2 shock mount lower pieces that is used to modify to fit VR4 and 1Gs. I don't have a pic of those yet.

$500 shipped
SOLD

Last edited:
Who ever buys them, I did a write up on my install a few years ago with these same struts and shocks. You have to search the forums. EVO 9 MR SUSPENSION ON GVR4 search under user name bluelightsbaby.
The ride is stiff, but it feels good, very sports car like.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts