The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Spearco 221 FMIC kit

NateCrisman

$150 + actual shipping.

GVR4 fmic partial kit. Top/bottom flow Spearco 221 core. There is one more pipe included that's not shown in the photos yet...the crossover lower pipe. I don't have the throttle body elbow. The 1g bov is included, if you don't need it, Ill take $20 off. It was setup for GM maf in the upper ic pipe with those red silicone reducers, which also aren't included.

P1160250.jpg

P1160253.jpg

P1160252.jpg

P1160251.jpg

P1160288.jpg

P1160277.jpg

NateCrisman

P1160428.jpg

P1160429.jpg

NateCrisman

still available. I put the core alone up on my website/ebay for the same $150 price....but if a GVR4 guy buys it....the pipes are freebie/included.

you can check the pics I posted above and zoom in to try to see the areas of the body that were cut....looks like a small spot under the drivers headlight, and a small chunk in front of the pass wheel.

The car this came off of is already in the scrapyard, so I can't go back and look, only info I have is those pics from when it was bolted to the car. Not sure on how much bumper support needs to be cut...it's 3.5" thick...so like any FMIC on a GVR4...the front support needs to be chopped up to fit anything aftermarket in there.

NateCrisman

Still have it...lets make a deal

NateCrisman

Bump

someone who can use this make me an offer...want to clear off shelves at the shop.

NateCrisman

shoot me your address and I'll get the shipping quote. I gotta dig it off shelves and see what the biggest pipe is for box size.

[email protected]

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts