The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: HTA 86 turbo setup

gaylantvr4

I have a new HTA86 bolt on turbo 0 miles. It has a elbow welded on to go over the manifold for a fmic kit.
comes with 3'' cast fp o2 housing 0 miles
tial 44 700 miles
oil drain line and restricter
2300+shipping

turbophein

v

Last edited:

NateCrisman

This is the 72mm big turbo correct (not the "billet 16g FP68hta)...If so...this turbo is $1999 new from FP + the extras. I think the o2 housing and tial arelike $650, the oil feed/drain is another $150.

DSM86 HTZ
Compressor wheel - 86HTZ
Flow rating - 78LB per minute
CW Measurements - 62.1MM Inducer / 86MM Exducer
TW Measurements - 67.7MM Inducer / 62MM Exducer
Compressor Housing - 84MM Flow Advancement Port
Turbine Housing - FP Cast Stainless 9CM
CHRA - 8MM BB

Just out of curiosity.....are you looking for anything in trade? flex on price? I'm going to be building a 1G DSM to race the IFO Forced Induction Sport class, which has a 62.9mm turbo limit, and this seems like realistaclly the best turbo for the class. (but well above my budget)

Last edited:

donniekak

Quoting turbophein:
i don't want to be that guy but this setup new does not cost this much?? plus you ruined it by welding on an elbow instead of just buying the bolt on pipe for cheap money... i'm in the market for a HTA 68 but they are cheap brand new $679

These are $1999 new, and the o2 housing is $250. However when I bought my dsm82 they threw in the o2 for free because I asked them.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts