The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Turbo & High-Tech Performance Magazine w/ VR4 Articles

Gvr4-330

I have the following issues of Turbo & High-Tech Performance magazine that featured the Galant VR-4 as part of a "Doug's Dyno-Cell" series, where they started with a stock VR4 and dyno'ed the car after each upgrade they did.

I have: December 2001 (Part 1), January 2002 (Part 2), June 2002 (Part 4), September 2002 (Part 5)

I will also include November 2001, which has an article on the DSM Shootout for that year.

Asking $10 + shipping

Gvr4-330

I've got one person who PMed me yesterday. If I don't get payment from the today, they are yours.

Gvr4-330

Magazines are sold. Sorry for the shipping delay, they will go out tomorrow in the mail.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts