The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 3 Enkei EDR9 17x7 wheels for GVR4

NateCrisman

I have THREE (3) Enkei EDR9 17x7" wheels for GVR4 that came off a crashed gvr4 i parted last year...one wheel was damaged beyond repair in the crash and sent to scrap, leaving these three. The wheels were literally BRAND NEW and installed like a week prior to the car being total destroyed in accident. I would like to get $200 for the three wheels: picked up from my shop.

38mm offset 4x114.3 bolt pattern for GVR4.

These wheels can still be purchased individually from Tire Rack at $147 per wheel. I'd prefer to just sell these three outright as is, and you can order the 4th wheel direct from tire rack. If these don't sell, I suppose I will see about having the one rash wheel cleaned up, two paint touched up, then order a 4th wheel to complete the set and re-sell (obviously at a higher price).
Photos show condition:

Wheel 1: few small nicks in the paint
P1150741.jpg

Wheel 2: Spot of edge rash...could use some sanding/smoothing with a grinder and paint in that area by hand.
P1150745.jpg

Wheel 3: mint condition
P1150744.jpg

Model Mark:
P1150754.jpg

Offset mark:
P1150755.jpg

Size mark:
P1150753.jpg

Link to Tire Rack

Last edited:

NateCrisman

Bump 7./20 still for sale.

NateCrisman

Bump prior to scrap. someone pick these up.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts