The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Partout Restock: white GVR4 body, interior, electric

NateCrisman

Hey guys. I just updated the GVR4 partout section of www.PerformancePartout.com with the stuff I picked up in CT from a parted out white GVR4 w/ sunroof. (Derek)...anyway, he parted out a rotted GVR4, and had a basement full of stuff and "wife wanted it gone"...so I picked up the whole lot on monday night after a fun 6 hour drive and getting back home at 3:30am....but I digress:

Notable stuff that has been out of stock on website:
[*] A pillar plastics !!!!
[*]Pass dogleg
[*]Both front fender moldings white
[*]Ground effects & Door cap moldings in white (rears have those 2.0 Turob AWD AWS stickers in silver)
[*]Wing in white
[*]sunroof glass, motor, plastic trim
[*]gauge cluster shows 210,806 (I have another in stock with less mileage, just noting it incase someone is looking for a 200+ one to "match")
[*] non cruise throttle cable
[*]Center dash vent (has minor damage...as noted in discription on website)
[*]cup holder
[*]B pillar plastics
[*]wing LED
[*]set of trunk/gas door release cables (sorry..the lever is rust damaged)
[/list]

The list above is just the stuff that I was previously sold out.

There was tons of other stuff not on the list above, which is all stuff thats just additional shelf stock of items I already had on hand, so not worth listing out.

Anyway...if your looking for GVR4 specific parts...I'v got you covered. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned