The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

custom 20g bolt on setup, manifold, 3" vband downpipe, ewg etc..

Mdlimy

I pulled my whole s20g setup while I was doing some work on the car, decided to clean it all up and give it all a coat of high temp. Ended up deciding to build a top mount manifold for my 35r, so all this is for sale.
HahnRacecraft Super 20g
(tdo6h compressor, tdo5h turbine w/t3 10CM2 housing)
2500miles since full rebuild w/upgraded thrust spacer and bearing
no shaft play
I have welded the internal wastegate shut and welded a Vband flange on the outlet and did a massive amount of porting on the outlet.
I removed a bit of material on the compressor housing to clear the water pipe.
I am including
Super 20g turbo
Cast ebay t3 manifold
3" downpipe with 38mm wastegate (ebay knock off) Not the prettiest, but it works.
Ill include the drain I used, its just two steel flange ends with a rubber hose in between, but it does fit and work.
This whole setup came right off my running 6bolt galant vr4. You will still need to figure out little things like coolant/oil lines, charge pipe plumbing, and exhaust after the downpipe. I was running a spal 14" electric fan, so im not sure if the stock fan clears.

I am flexible on the price to a reasonable extent. I would love for it to go to a Galant owner rather than some local dsm hooptie owner /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

$500 +pp and shipping

Last edited:

Mdlimy

Glad you asked, updated the post. $500

Jesus_Negros

How much for JUST the turbo?

Mdlimy

I don't want to split it up because the rest is useless to me. But considering I have had no interest, I will take 400.

Mdlimy

Bump, need money for 1137!

Jesus_Negros

Pm'd

Mdlimy

Bump

Still for sale, make an offer...open to trades.

4g6Tree

Do you have any numbers from that setup? How many miles on the eBay manifold?

Mdlimy

Never had it on the dyno. No more than 3k miles on everything.

fletch90

hi i am happy to pay you 400 for turbo mani and downpipe, dont bother about the gate, just add to shipping cost. can i post my email here? im gonna try. get at me @ [email protected]. cheers

Mdlimy

Still have all this for sale.... cant believe no one wants it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

tacolibre

interested...when did you see boost occur rpm wise?

Mdlimy

I saw 22psi by about 3600 rpm. My ignition table was quite lazy though, i feel like i could have done a bit better if I spent some more time tuning.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts