The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

scrapped: Full set of complete black doors

NateCrisman

8/31/15: Door shells went to the scrapyard with the unibody. I saved: glass, window mechanicals, lock mechanicals, interior panels, trim, moldings, rubber gaskets, and the electronics. All parts are added to website inventory at www.performancepartout.com

But the metal doors themselves are on the way to becoming an I beam in some 2025 building. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Iv got a COMPLETE set of nile black doors for GVR4 that I have not broken down yet. All 4 doors, windows, motors, locks, handles, electronics, mechanicals, interior panels, trim, and exterior moldings. Im going to pull them from the car complete and set them aside for a few days, then break them down to individual parts on friday if they haven't sold as a set. I tested all the locks/windows..all work. Paint is I'd say 8/10. There is some rust on the bottom edges, but not horrendous.

$300 for the set of 4. Pics to follow tonight. These absolutely must be picked up in Blairstown, New Jersey 07825, Im not shipping 300lb of doors.

Last edited:

NateCrisman

Came off the car today, no issues. Man these are heavy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts