The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Hotbits DT2 coilovers

CutlassJim

I've tried using these a couple times on a few different cars and they are just too stiff for my liking. I rebuilt them last year with all new spherical bearings and painted the bodies with an industrial black paint as they were pretty rusty. They function %100. $2400 new. Asking $1100 plus shipping.

LIV4PSI

Great price!!! Good luck with sale

coyotes

img.php

CutlassJim

In all honesty they aren't terrible but too much for me. On my IS300 I had Eibach springs with Bilstein HD's and those were too stiff for my old ass. I went with Eibachs and KYB's on my GS430 and they are perfect. On my other Galant I have Koni's with H%R's and they are perfect too when set on full soft. The car did handle amazing with these on it though.

ApexHunter

Great price, i waited a long time for this exact scenario to pop up when i had my car. Gave up and bought BCs. I had a brief ride in a car with these. Rode far better than my BCs. Not really softer, but far smoother. Bump for a great set of coilovers. How are these not sold yet?!?

Last edited:

LIV4PSI

I just paid $1,500 for a set. They were newer and came with some extras, but still. Someone needs to snatch these up

GSTwithPSI

My JIC's looked like shithole compared to those. They will clean up easily with a little love and elbow grease. Great deal here IMO.

Before:
WP_001009.jpg

After:
WP_001030.jpg

WP_001076.jpg

turbofonz

Quoting GSTwithPSI:
My JIC's looked like shithole compared to those. They will clean up easily with a little love and elbow grease. Great deal here IMO.

Mind going over your process? I may be coming into a set of hotbits, and would like to make them look as new as possible.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned