The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: BNIB Defi Fuel Pressure Gauge

ApexHunter

Howdy folks, have a look and if you are interested or have any questions, please contact me via PM, h22aaccord94 at yahoo, or mobile 9four9 - three85 - E39A . Paypal or Cash Pickup only! Thanks!

Defi Fuel Pressure Gauge, 52mm. These retail For ~$200 or so. As fresh as it gets, I never even unpacked it. $100 shipped

15132153363_2e78a70f90_c.jpg

Sold Items
Mitsubishi Plug Cover - Brand New - SOLD

Hyundai Smooth Valve Cover - 2 stage powdercoat by JNZ Finishing. Wrinkle Black over Gloss Red. I think i have $160 in this thing and never used it. Includes a -8 AN female fitting welded before it was coated, and a -8 barb fitting SOLD

Lower Shores Performance Manual Boost Controller - BRAND NEW - SOLD 30 cash pick up

NRG Quick Lock - Matte Black. Includes keys. Brand New. SOLD 75 SHIPPED

AutoMeter Mechanical Boost Gauge, 52mm - Good shape - SOLD $25 picked up

NRG Quick Release - v2.5, Matte Black. Brand New. $95 shipped SOLD

Hyundai Smooth Valve Cover - Single Stage SOLD

Prosport Premium Oil Pressure Gauge SOLD

Last edited:

89Mirageman

Just sent you a text. Dibs on the new spark plug cover for my colt unless someone else beat me to it.

ExplicitCC

What size gauges? Will the quick release work with evo 8 steering wheel?

ApexHunter

52mm. Thread updated.

The quick release would not work with any factory Mitsu steering wheel, as they use the same splined female receiver like any other factory wheel. The quick release is designed to bolt onto an aftermarket wheel/hub combo. Instead of bolting your aftermarket wheel directly to the aftermarket hub, the quick release gets sandwiched in between.

ApexHunter

Updated to provide more/better info on gauges. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

ApexHunter

Bump...brand new gauges on the cheap! Note that these Prosport variants are the "Premium" versions, boasting higher quality sensors.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts