The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1309 part out. There's prices now

Diego

So my life has flopped, old lady cheated on me and booted me from the house almost a month ago.
So instead of sleeping on Steve's couch and the car, I have decided to sell as is or part out 1309.

Those here that know me know the build, time and money spent over the 8 years I have owned it.

Small list is
V3L with only idle time on it. V3L isn't sold anymore and I can't remember the price. $425 obo? I'm pretty sure I paid more then that from Tom Dorris himself
Rebuilt FP OG green (only idle time) $600 Ono lower price with probable trade on your end (14/16/20g)
Rebuild head 2k ago $300? Obo
Rebuilt trans couple hundred miles $300 obo
Huge FMIC $325 obo (Spearco 2-216 core)
Short route piping $150 for all piping, routed for down firing turbos
3" TBE CMPE exhaust $IDK a set amount.
JDM RS Front and rear bumpers (no fogs) $2000 for the set or $1800 with your bumpers and supports
Rep AMG 3 piece wing with light. $OLD!!!!!
Paulo A pillar $100
PR O2 housing with 38mm WG recirc'd $190
Race front seats $200
Battery relocated to trunk $160
EPROM ECU socketed $175
Mishimoto half core 3" thickness $100
HKS Galant specific SuperMega intake with new green filter

Not Galant parts:
08 Tiburon Tein S Techs coil overs.
One leaking. Best offer shipped.

:I will not hack harnesses or pull a body harness. I would rather sell as a whole then part this beast:
Money talks, found a house and I'm determined to get it. Hopefully minimal pieces get sold and I can keep it and reprieve the car back to health again.:

There is so much to list that I would rather you just get ahold of me.
Evodna91@gmail
Facebook.com/evodna91
Org PM

Diego

Last edited:

MellowVR4

pm sent, sorry to here that she cheated on you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif. Sucks man, but karma would take care of her for sure.

Diego

This has been my life for the last 8 years. I have only put 6k miles on in that time. So it is my baby and taken care of.

I would sell outright for $8k obo

Email is Evodna91@gmail
Cell- 402-320-7915
PayPal is [email protected]

Everything located in Sioux City Ia 51106

SteveDSM

Hey Diego, if you are 100% serious, I call dibs on the bumpers!

Diego

At this moment the car is turn key. Needs to have the boost leaks fixed and will try to get them fixed Sunday. But it will start, just idles crappy with the leaks.

matt92vr4

I feel you. My ex-wife cheated on me. I ended up sleeping in my vr4 for awhile and then selling it. Funny how they cheat AND get the house, isn't it!

Things will get better. Looking back, her cheating on me was one of the best things that ever happened to me.

Good luck with the sale.

gotclutch87

shitty man you got my fb if you ever want to talk /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif i hope someone buys this as a whole i wish i had cash for the bumpers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

4dr_vr4

Quoting matt92vr4:
I feel you. My ex-wife cheated on me. I ended up sleeping in my vr4 for awhile and then selling it. Funny how they cheat AND get the house, isn't it!

Things will get better. Looking back, her cheating on me was one of the best things that ever happened to me.

Good luck with the sale.

...and your kids if you have any...then you get to pay her 18+ years for her to do that to you....WTF....good luck buddy!

Last edited:

Diego

Holy f***!!! She had me thrown in jail tonight! Wtf! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

MellowVR4

Not to be a Dick, but is this why almost every guy married or not tell me why never to get married? Is it really over rated? I know some of you gents are married, what do u think of this situation? Sorry for turning this thread the other way.

jnava

Staff member
13 years, rocky sometimes but its called communication and compromise. Its hard these days and i wouldnt recommend it to those who cant do either.

matt92vr4

I remarried my best friend. I highly recommend it.

4dr_vr4

Quoting MellowVR4:
Not to be a Dick, but is this why almost every guy married or not tell me why never to get married? Is it really over rated? I know some of you gents are married, what do u think of this situation? Sorry for turning this thread the other way.

That might very well be why. I have seen this scenario play out amongst a few normal friends that I know. Women have Wayyyy too much power in society but the powers that be insist that it is not so. All a woman generally has to do is lift her pinky and you are done. I went through this crap and ended up getting hosed badly. Lost my kid, and everything I owned. I remarried and I have been with my new wife for 11 years. Things have been great this time around....but if this goes sour, I won't get married again. I am still living in hell. ..can't ever lose my job and be unable to pay child support or my driver's license will be suspended within 2 weeks. Jail is not much further away.....and you can't get out of jail until you pay. The message is a very feminist one. They would rather see you in jail then pay. If you can't pay it is always criminal. If she doesn't let you see your kid it is always a civil matter where you have to pay a lawyer tons of money for her to just get a slap on the wrist. When she gets the slap on the wrist, it allows the courts to see that you are making more money and you get to pay more child support. No debtors prisons in the USA? Lol

We brought this upon ourselves as men by staying dormant with our heads stuck in the sand. Any bringing this up is labeled as whining. Screw that.

Last edited:

Galantvr4559

I fully agree with ^^^^! I went through this sh*t about 2 years ago but I wasn't married. It sucks for sure and the women gets everything!why you ask, because the women have a vagina. I wasn't married which is a good thing but loosing the ability to see your kids and have to pay child support sucks the worst! I have come to realize that life is too short to dwell on things like that! I'm so sorry Diego but there is light at the end of the tunnel! Just hang in there bro! Call me if you need anything and you always have a place to live in colorado! Don't part with your galant you will regret it! I love you bro and take care and get you ass to colorado!

Diego

I "think" it's that most females believe we care more for a car then family or any individual for that matter.

At least that's what my ex keeps telling me.....

MellowVR4

Thats why I've been really causiouse on the females I would want to start something seriouse with, I would want a female that either loves cars as much as I do? or even just excepts it that its my hobby, sometimes hobbys gotta be put on hold. Still its just a hobby, We're not buying 500 dollar percess lol

Diego

I bought all my large items a year ago on tax season.

This car is my hobby that has been on the back burner because of the little dude.

She gambles constantly and goes out drinking nightly.
She once dropped $1500 in a week gambling.
That is what caused our problems. Let alone her mother that influences her every move.

And I have a problem /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Diego

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned