The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD: Custom USDM Fog Lights w/ Brackets

minneSNOWta

Hi there. I got a RS bumper recently and will not be needing these. Originally bought the fogs and brackets from GSX_TC for $125, Lexus yellow fog light inserts from Alpha Male for $45, $90 plus shipping to have Curtis paint the housings black and install inserts, and ~$10 to have to have the brackets powder coated gloss black.

Sold for $225 shipped. You don't see a set like these posted on here that often.

Now before I get low balled, my JDM set is going to get done up by Curtis and I need to recoup my losses. I had to buy another pair of Lexus inserts too.

The lenses need to be buffed and restored to reveal uber hawtness, which shouldn't be an issue. No cracks whatsoever. The PS fog bracket that attaches to the fog itself was in not so good condition before powder coating. No holes in it or anything, but you can't read the lettering on it unlike the other fog bracket. No big deal, just putting it out there. The mounting brackets are perfect. Adjusters are not broken either. Bulbs included. I have not even mounted or used these yet. Fresh bad boys.

Last edited:

GSX_TC

Nice, glad to see my old fogs still in good use, good luck with the sale, these should go quick.

turbowop

Considering that those lenses are glass, no amount of buffing will bring them back. The peppering/sandblasted look is there to stay.

That said, those are pretty sweet USDM foggies. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

minneSNOWta

Price lowered.

slugsgomoo

Quoting turbowop:
Considering that those lenses are glass, no amount of buffing will bring them back. The peppering/sandblasted look is there to stay.

That said, those are pretty sweet USDM foggies. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Don't know if you can get this stuff as a non-contractor, but glassrenu is supposed to be awesome at fixing scratches and pitting (on plate glass or windshields) don't know why it couldn't work here... click

EfiniX

If you have the right tools, you can polish them down.

Quoting turbowop:

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned