The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Custom Galant Vr-4 Shift knob buy is over and done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Racah15

Thanks to everyone who has purchased one. I hope your happy with your knobs and I thank everyone who believed in this group buy. It went off great! Some problems arose, but it all ended up working out, so thank you guys for making this happen.

Thank you!

Abe

Last edited:

Name: GeezyE39A
Design: 2
LED: White
Leather: Black
Badge Number: 1332/2000

quick question, The LED, How would you suggest to route power to them?
Apologies to OP for not checking spelling

Last edited by a moderator:

Racah15

To route power, the wires hook up to your standard 12v source like a cigarrete lighter (hardwired) or ACC. You can also wire it to a switch.

If this is not the answer you were looking for, let me know.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Galantvr4559

Im in for a new shift knob. I want design #2 black leather with green led 559/2000.. This is a unique idea, i have never known this could be done. Hope we get a lot of people so the price goes down.

Last edited:

Racah15

Diego: Sorry, I updated the thread. There's all 3 available. Please chose one.

mcbride89: I will send out the list to my source on the 22nd. Pm's with exact pricing on the will be on the 23rd or whenever my source get's back to me. No orders will be accepted after 22nd. I expect full payment within reasonable time; Cut-off date is the 1st of June unless otherwise posted. So you have until May 23-June 1st to pay. Any orders not paid in full by that time will not receive their product and no payment will be accepted afterwards. If everyone is okay with this date, I shall set it. If not, please speak and I will try to accommodate your needs.

For all future posters, please copy the previous post, paste it into your new response and add to it. I do not want to do too much cleanup on this, and if you're registration gets missed due to self error, you might not get a chance to order! I will be taking the last post and Pming everyone on that list. So if there is an error, please fix it before the cut-off date.

Lets continue /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Name:Racah15
Design: 3

Name:GeezyE39A

Name:Galantvr4559
LED: Green
Badge Number: 559/2000

Name: ducttapeguy
Badge Number: 282/1000

Name: Diego
LED: Red or Green or Amber (not sure what colors we can have)
Badge number: 1309/2000

Name: Number996

Last edited:

5OF2k

Abe, what is the weight for these knobs?

I wouldn't mind getting one, provided theyre heavy enough to be of benefit and not purely asthetic.

TIA!

-Jake

James

Pending sale on my 14b if it sells in time ill be on the list.

thecman02

I really like Design 1, but want the badge number :-/

GSX_TC

So with this many people so far, is it still gonna cost 71 bucks?

Racah15

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Quote:
I will send out the list to my source on the 22nd. Pm's with exact pricing on the will be on the 23rd or whenever my source get's back to me.

Last edited:

Racah15

Quoting 5OF2k:
Abe, what is the weight for these knobs?

I wouldn't mind getting one, provided theyre heavy enough to be of benefit and not purely asthetic.

TIA!

-Jake

Not sure, don't have a scale to weight it on. You're free to stop by any time and weigh my one on the Talon.

jnava:
0506131925a.jpg

0506131925.jpg

Last edited:

Racah15

I just want to ad that the discount is not huge or anything. In the e-mail I received, the maker said they would offer a small discount depending on the number of items sold. So please don't expect anything like 1/2 off or anything or even expect one. I just got a new e-mail saying that if we get 20, we can have $10 off each one. Which isn't so bad. I think if we can get more, then we could get more of a discount. This is fine by me though, since they told me they don't usually offer discounts anyway. But since I had already placed a custom order from them, depending on the order this time, they would give us a discount based on number sold. So yeah, just letting everyone know that we shouldn't expect a miracle discount or anything.

Racah15

Trasparentdsm: Yeah that's what I'm saying haha.

Everyone: I just want to add that these do not come with shift boots. The leather color you are choosing is strictly for the shift knobs. I got a PM asking if the shift boot can come as a solid color or like the one pictured. That is my own shift boot that I bought separately. I see also black widow posted that leather color is not necessary and that you will resell. I think you are on the same page as the guy who PMd me, but just verifying that these DONT come with shift boots. I hope this did not confuse too many of you guys.

Thanks!

transparentdsm

depending on when you get them, maybe ill just swing through and pick it up. ill be making trips across country soon. like a month or so from now.

Last edited:

gvr41520

Quote:
Name:Racah15

Name:GeezyE39A

Name:Galantvr4559
Badge Number: 559/2000

Name: ducttapeguy
Badge Number: 282/1000

Name: Diego
LED: Red or Green or Amber (not sure what colors we can have)
Badge number: 1309/2000

Name: Number996

Name: gvr41520
Badge #: 1520/2000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts