The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Close down thread

got the radio antenna and the small box on the left side of the dash just bellow the speaker?

EHmotorsports

looking for pass side rear dogleg. and rear window shelf with speaker covers.shipped to 97007

citymunky

gusset plate on the front sub frame, pass side. Looks like this
7494466744_23bb6d1715_m.jpg

Last edited:

MellowVR4

How's the dashboard? And how much shipped to 53215 thanks

matt92vr4

Stock galant fuel sending unit in good shape? Passenger side fog light in good shape?

Lukefraizer

Crazy flux of parts!I will be getting to the parts here shortly. I need to make sure the big stuff gets sold. Evo16g fully build motor and fully built trans 5.1 trans from Jacks Transmission.

Blackwidow

How much do you want for the drivers seat (if it does not have rips) and also price on Transmission and how many miles? Also, what condition are the fog lights? Thanks in advance

-B.

Last edited:

460GVR4

whats your price shipped on 16g?

Nabeel

Looking for a good ECU/Engine harness. Pls let me know if available

DavsR

Sorry to hear your parting the VR4 out. I wonder if there is a thread that keeps count/track of the VR4's that have been lost in action. A Rest in Peace section if you will.

Do you still have the intercooler pippings? are they aftermarket? stock? what bov flange? pictures?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts