The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: WTB x2 2g black top injectors or a dirt cheap set

3rdstrikedsm

But I only need 2 working units and I know 1galso uses 450cc however I need the black top not the blue top.
Lmk what you may have and how much.
oops I thought I posted this in WTB /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Last edited:

James

Pretty sure I have three. Really don't want to be left with one injector.

$10 each?

3rdstrikedsm

Same here but let me see what offers I get here and on dsmlink forums and I may endup just buying them from you.

James

If you really just need two ill send just the two! Moneys more important to me lol and there's not a lot of market for the stock injectors. To bad you're not going (I assume) to the boost4boobs meet in Orlando this Saturday. We could skip the shipping!

3rdstrikedsm

Got any more info on the event? I am in Orlando once a month usually and have to be there for sure for PRI dec 1st. If you will sell just I will take them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

James

The event is this coming Saturday. The 17th. I posted it in the event section. It's a dsm/Evo breat cancer awareness meet/fundraiser.

Ill tell you what.

2 injectors- $20+shipping
3 injectors- $25+shipping

If you take the three ill throw in the 4th that the plastic tip broke off of. It still sprays.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned