The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91 GVR4 partout belize green New england+ goodies

presterone

Motor trans and transfer case are spoken for. Car is mostly stock, full interior body panels in great shape.
4-bolt rearend $250 plus shipping.

Stainless steel brake lines front and rear low miles $50

Apexi 2.5'' downpipe few hundred miles, still has purple coating $250 + shipping

Fuel sending unit with walbro 255lph pump and -10 AN elbow fitting $150 obo

RC 550 injectors like new SOLD

Full non ABS delete $100+shipping

Stainless steel clutch line $40+shipping

3G lifters like new SOLD

1G stock BOV $30

2G throttle body elbow $30

501 3G MAF $50

GVR4 power steering pump$50

ARP 6-bolt headstuds never used SOLD

Non cruise control cable $35

pictures soon

Last edited:

DynastyLCD

whats wrong with the shell?

presterone

Drivers side rocker rotted out completely, right rear wheel well dented and a little bit of rust. Nothing a welder lots of beer and some sheet metal couldn't fix. Overall surface rust on the undercarriage.

presterone

Drive shaft $80 shipped carrier bearings are not mint appearing but there was no clunking and they are still intact

Ill get back to you on the fender after I get an estimate on shipping, but I am thinking like $50 plus shipping

presterone

0801092040.jpg

Tre3zy

i need the front driver side dog leg if its forsale

presterone

A pillar covers are in good shape and are black, Id do probably $30 plus shipping and like $50 for the drivers side fender no dents or rust just some light scratches from shitty carwash job. Ill post some more pics up tonight guys sorry im a little slow on posting pics I work retarded amount of hours and im under the hood of my galant every night after work

presterone

Have the drivers side dogleg for sale its immaculate no faded paint or anything pm me for shipping info should have my paypal up and running tomorrow

Puertorican22

Do you have the hood? If so is it in good condition? How much shipped to 80015 if you will ship it?

Mike

presterone

I might be able to sell the hood locally, if not there is one other person who has dibs on it. I will have pics soon. Looks like I will be shipping larger peices through greyhound.

Turborich1946

Still looking for that stupid square plastic bezel piece that surrounds the radio. Just a shot and I know it's a small request- but this S.O.B. is elusive /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts