The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 93 headlights. Great shape! SOLD

rdomeck

Just picked up a set of 93 headlights in the pull a part lot. The chrome and glass are in near perfect shape. There is one broken adjuster. These are in better shape than the ones on my car. If the don't sell I will replace the ones on my car and sell those at a cheaper price! $220 shipped. Comes with a good set of parking lenses pull from the same vehicle. No broken tabs. Only cleaned with Windex at the moment.....

Last edited:

rdomeck

$30 +shipping.....

rdomeck

Still up for sale...... Maybe sale sorta pending, but no confirmation yet! ktmrider on this board is sending me a good adjuster to replace the broken one. Thanks to him!!!

rdomeck

Sold

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts