The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Forced Performance Box of Goodies

feil8409

For sale is Forced performance Box of goodies...$1,100.00 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif Free Shipping to the Continental USA /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif

FP 255lph Fuel Pump NIB
Evo III 16g Turbocharger NIB
DSM Gasket Set NIB
DSM Manifold to Head Gasket NIB
FP Race Manifold NIB

Last edited:

4thStroke

FP doesn't sell knock offs, so if it is advertised as an Evo III 16G, you are buying and Mitususbishi Evo III 16G.

Last edited:

ktmrider

I thought you sold the turbo already in another post?!? Have/had more than one?!?

ktmrider

Quoting feil8409:
Had a entire FP kit laying around.

Sorry to keep asking, you had TWO BNIB turbos laying around? One loose and one part of the FP "kit"?

Just looking for some clarification, you did post pics this time around but your prices and ads are raising alarms with me.

feil8409

Correct 2 new, one came with my car, then got kit in trade for some work I did. I just sold car and now have a ton of parts laying around. Everything is posted locally on Craigslist, and on here.

Send me a pm at [email protected] I'd like to make you an offer but not sure that's cool with you to do in the thread.

Wayne

P.S. I am a newbie but have already done a number of transactions on VR4.org and a ton of smooth transactions on EBay. Do you have a Paypal account by the way?

Thanks

5OF2k

Quoting ktmrider:

Just looking for some clarification, you did post pics this time around but your prices and ads are raising alarms with me.

Why are his FS ads raising alarms with you? They all seem very well laid out/composed, have tons of info in them, and are all reasonable to say the least.

Some people just want to get rid of extras at times, y'know?

GLWS, free bump.

-Jake

ktmrider

^^ Last post, understand if the mods delete.

Post #1: click,All_Forums,&Words=&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Main=1087887&Search=true&where=&Name=11538&daterange=&newerval=&newertype=&olderval=&oldertype=&bodyprev=#Post1087887

Post #2: click,All_Forums,&Words=&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Main=1087886&Search=true&where=&Name=11538&daterange=&newerval=&newertype=&olderval=&oldertype=&bodyprev=#Post1088985

Post #3: click,All_Forums,&Words=&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Main=1087882&Search=true&where=&Name=11538&daterange=&newerval=&newertype=&olderval=&oldertype=&bodyprev=#Post1088986

No pics, short wording, way low pricing, few/no explanations on how they were obtained/bought. Been around long enough on multiple site platforms to see these "usually" = suspicious. Not trying to call him out by any means, I'm not a mod or the moral police here, just making sure our little community and members are protected.

Bump to the OP!

feil8409

In reply to the previous post, the FP manifold was out of the kit. I just figured that it would sell better complete. That is the reason for the deletion of that post. The 2 EVO III 16g turbos, the first one sold locally, and then the second is part of the kit. Sorry for any confusion, and if there is any thing I can do remedy this problem please let me know. I am somewhat new to selling on the forum and just trying to re-coop some of the money that I had invested in the car before I sold it.

ktmrider

Quoting feil8409:
In reply to the previous post, the FP manifold was out of the kit. I just figured that it would sell better complete. That is the reason for the deletion of that post. The 2 EVO III 16g turbos, the first one sold locally, and then the second is part of the kit. Sorry for any confusion, and if there is any thing I can do remedy this problem please let me know. I am somewhat new to selling on the forum and just trying to re-coop some of the money that I had invested in the car before I sold it.

No worries, like mentioned not trying to call you out or names just wanted to verify a few things. You already "acknowledged" the potential underpricing of the first turbo and reason for having so many desirable BNIB items, thanks!

Glad you were able to sell everything, I'm sure there are some very happy folks waiting impatiently now LOL.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned