The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Evo 3 16g and Eprom ECU

89Mirageman

I have an Evo 3 16g that is basically new, zero in/out play and the same up/down play that you would expect on a brand new turbo with no oil, very very little. The flapper has been tigged shut so you will need an external wastegate or another housing and the stock actuator. It will come with the SS J-pipe as pictured and the SS oil feed line. SOLD

I also have an eprom ECU, the caps have been replaced and it was removed from a running car. Looking to get $175 shipped for it. Reduced to $150 shipped

I am looking to turbo my little summit wagon so I am looking for a 14b/450's or a 13g/390's that I would take on a partial trade if you have either in good shape laying around. Please PM me with details if so.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned