The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Eagle rods,2g head ss valves

gmp

hey all,
Im selling a set of eagle rods with 400 miles on em, why so low well the car was rearended. So i decided to part it and finish another project they also come with arp rod bolts. These are ready to run looking for 150obo shipped..
Up next A Clean 2g head with the same miles ss eaton valves i can also throw in a set of 3g lifters. head dunno what its worth 350obo shipped??
Looking for trades too i would gladly trade for link or even a speed density harness and sensors/bngs maybe?

Please ask if you got any questions.

Last edited:

gmp

Head sold...

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned