The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 3SI calipers, Hyundai VC, black top CAS, dsm spark plug cover, pod

89Mirageman

Early 3000GT/Stealth TT front and rear calipers with good pads. SOLD

Hyundai smooth VC, studs, washers and nuts are not pictured but are included, no cracks or stripped threads SOLD

DSM spark plug cover in near perfect condition with oem mounting bolts $15 + shipping

Black top CAS with plug. SOLD

Subaru gray plastic pod, was going to use this for something in my Summit but its not quite wide enough to cover the dip in the dash. I trimmed the bottom with my dremel and it needs to be sanded smooth. Would be great for a TT, SAFC, ect. $10 + shipping

Please either gift the money to [email protected] and pm me your shipping info here or cover paypal fees. PM me for shipping quotes. The calipers will be roughly $31 for shipping using 2 flat rate boxes FYI. Thanks!

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts