The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Supertech dual valve springs and retainers

dsm10o0

Selling my spare set of springs and retainers.

Supertech dual valve springs retainers and seats. Was going to use this on a spare headbut i already have a different set of ST dual springs on my car. These are regular tension. they have around 5k + miles on them.

They will need a new set of slimmer valve seals to clear the inner spring. Ffwd sells them and the cheapest price around.

Asking $210 shipped or best offer.

dsm10o0

trade for L19 head studs

MuffinMan7580

Just a side note, there are several versions of the retainers. You should post pics of the retainers with the keepers on the end of a valve so people know what they're buying. I have a picture of the difference if you need it.

dsm10o0

bump. I'll take pics tomorrow.

dsm10o0

Quoting MuffinMan7580:
Just a side note, there are several versions of the retainers. You should post pics of the retainers with the keepers on the end of a valve so people know what they're buying. I have a picture of the difference if you need it.

please do post pics of this

EDIT: SOLD

Last edited:

MuffinMan7580

Here's the picture for anyone that's curious.

Obviously, you want the ones that are closest to the stock position as possible. If you get the ones that sit up a little too high, they will hit the rocker arms and slowly grind away, leaving a very fine titanium powder in your oil.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned