The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 520 shipped!! Rebuilt powder coated hx40 for sale.

Here is a hx40 that has 0 miles since being rebuilt. Wrinkle powdercoated cool side, these turbos are known for making big power.
I would like to sell for 620(now 520) shipped fedex to your door. I paid 700 picked up. Looks very attractive in person.
589bd39c.jpg

dde4b6b2.jpg

719-217-5541
Anthony

Last edited by a moderator:

Bump for lower price. I know someone out there wants to make big power for 520 shipped.

pyro719

I have this turbo now as I bought the guy op's car and not going to run it. Its got a 19cm twin scroll t4 turbine housing

ducttapeguy

That is a pretty turbo and it would look oh so good on my Galant. If you still have it in about a month when Im in Colorado Springs I might just take it off your hands.

Tyler

pyro719

A few people want me to hold it but its first come first serve. Whoever paypals $450 first gets the turbo.

VR4_1752

PayPal sent /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts