The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: DV/DT Forward Facing Turbo Manifold

DougPorcaro

This is a forward facing turbo manifold fabricated by Albert Raczynski of Machined Concepts (formally DV/DT fabrication). It consists of back-purged SS 1.75" 16g. tube and slip-joint collector, and is not completely finished. The collector was made with the intention of using a v-band connection for TiAL stainless turbine housings. My plan was to expand the outlet to fit a 3" v-band (currently 2.6-ish) for connecting it to a 3"-T6 flange transition I had made for me. So you could use a TiAL v-band as it sits, or expand it to 3" for many different configuration possibilities. The tubes are currently tacked to the head flange and hoops for the collector springs have yet to be mounted to them as well. Wastegate provisions have not yet been added. Additional turbo support bracing is a MUST with this manifold. I am selling because I have decided to mount my turbo in a different location. Albert himself told me he could finish it for around $200-$300 including wastegate plumbing. Asking $900obo. Local pickup preferred.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned