The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

EB: Defi Temp Gauge

jnava

Staff member
Check it out, it has a day and few hours left. No reserve and someone already bid $50 bucks, its gonna sale, video and pics as well.

click
IMAG0576.jpg

IMAG0577.jpg

video

Last edited:

BoostedAWD91

bump for a great deal. I have 3 Defi gauges and they are high quality gauges! Im not sure if this is the same kind as mine, but my does a self diagnosis every time they power on

jnava

Staff member
If you click on the lower pic- its a video of it doing the initial diagnostics.

jnava

Staff member
It is white, btw, seems that you're about to get a hell of a deal. Good luck and btw, your ebay is the same as your handle here. I was like, " I know that guy"

OMFGeofffff

Thaanks. Payment sent. Now I have to get matching gauges. I was really trying to avoid this /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

jnava

Staff member
Um....that is exactly why I'm selling it, since I purchased an AEM digital wideband, might as well match it. Congrats on a good deal. I'll have it out on Friday, if that's okay with you.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned