The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Parts - updated 8/4/13 - help me build a CSM - BIG PRICE DROP!!!!

DynastyLCD

BIG UPDATE!!!!!

yesterday, i took on a very large project, in the name of charity. a very good friend of mine is moving to SC, and cannot take his project with him for both financial and space reasons. it's an '89 Mirage Turbo, and i will be putting the car together for him. there is a TON of work to be done, between re-installing all the wiring harnesses, the interior, making sure everything is legit under the hood, etc. my family is already upset that i'm taking in another project, as we need the space pretty badly. however, i could not let a good friend down, or see an original turbo CSM get crushed. that being said, i'm trying to fund the rest of his build. i dropped prices on just about everything in my thread, i'm accepting reasonable offers on everything. i just want to get this car done, out of my life, and driven down to SC as a running/driving vehicle. so please, i'm asking the .org for some assistance in making someone else's dreams come true! help me fund a truly good project for a great cause!

PRICES DROPPED ON EVERYTHING!!!! (8/18/13)

accepting trades... looking for:

- CSM parts (pm me here, still making the list!)
- AEM wideband
- ECMlink (V2, V3, doesn't matter)
- possibly a socketed '90 DSM ECU
- Evo lowering springs (Megan preffered)
- GT35r/GT30r sized turbos
- any other interesting 1g AWD/GVR4 upgrade parts

REVISED FOR SALE LIST (UPDATED 8/4/2013):
all prices are without shipping, unless noted - local pickup only on the larger stuff. all prices are obo within reason. paypal accepted - can meet within 50 miles of torrington, CT

Digital alcohol methanol injection system, ecu, AEM 3 bar map, software, resevior that looks like a washer bottle, all cables and harnesses - $250 SHIPPED! (i will get pictures soon, it's still in my gvr4)

FIC 650cc Injectors, o-rings have a few hundred miles on them, all injectors work fine - $120 SHIPPED

GVR4 Specific H&R springs, MINT shape, only test fit on my car - $160 SHIPPED

'92 Belize Green 5-spoke GVR4 wheels, with like new tires, about 85% tread left - $80

Setrab oil cooler, no oil through it just mounted - $80 SHIPPED

IMG00896-20130103-1220.jpg

B&M Oil Cooler, -8 Pushlok lines - $110 SHIPPED

Galant GS Cams (264's) - $60 SHIPPED

8g (?) Galant Brake Master Cylinder - $35 SHIPPED

IMG00586-20120620-1114-1.jpg

Megan 3" Test Pipe for 1g - $60 SHIPPED

IMG00907-20130103-1226.jpg

SS fuel rail, with port for gauge, and -6 fittings welded on - $65 SHIPPED

IMG00909-20130103-1229.jpg

CAS's (blacktops are all sold) - $45 SHIPPED

IMG00897-20130103-1220.jpg

1G TB (have these with and without FIAV screw mod) - $50 SHIPPED

IMG00910-20130103-1229.jpg

1g/GVR4 o2 sensors - $30 SHIPPED

Bellhousings and Transmission Cases (large bottom section) - EITHER ARE $70 SHIPPED

Welded Center Differentials, i have both styles - $90 SHIPPED

IMG00903-20130103-1224.jpg

2g MAF's - $35 SHIPPED

IMG00904-20130103-1225.jpg

HKS VPC/GCC, wired for GM 3-Bar MAP Sensor, and plug & play harness - $180 SHIPPED

GVR4 driveshaft, no front yoke - $50 (local pickup only)

GVR4 front strut tops (pair) - $50 SHIPPED

FIC fuel rail, chrome - $75
DSCN1978.jpg

spray painted red DOHC Valve Cover, good shape - $50
shaved VC, great condition - $60
DSCN1962.jpg

MINT grey DOHC valve cover, no cracks, no broken plug cover holes, perfect shape! will be cleaned before sale! - $70
DSCN1985.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------

JMF Race Intake Manifold, 1g TB flange, 70mm opening, needs flange reweld - SOLD
absolutely MINT FWD 1g spindles, works great for lowered cars - $60 - SOLD
GVR4 MAF with K&N filter, and stock intake pipe (filter not pictured) - $50 - SOLD
70mm bolt on throttle body (S90 knockoff) - $120 - SOLD
Eagle 6-bolt 21mm H-beam rods, great shape - $220 - SOLD
GVR4 344 mount - $50 - SOLD
FP 4" Intake Pipe - $60 - SOLD
RC 550's - $100 - SOLD
Magnus Street SMIM, great condition - $350 - SOLD
'90 Water Pipe - $50 - SOLD
MAF adaptor, plug and play for a 1g/GVR4 to accept a 2g MAF - $40 - SOLD
91-94 Turbo DSM Engine Wiring Harness - $160 SOLD
23 Spline Output Shafts - $80 SOLD
freshly rebuilt PTE 6152, oil feed & return lines - LOCALLY SOLD
TiAL 38mm Wastegate - LOCALLY SOLD
atmospheric dump o2 housing for 38mm gate - LOCALLY SOLD - package deal for all 3 - $1,000
ACT 2600/street disc combo, disc practically new - $180 SOLD
surfaced/cleaned 1g head, matching caps, no valves - $120 SOLD
rebuilt MHI 14b - GVR4 needed it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
2g MAF + Stock 2g Intake Pipe - GVR4 needed that too!
SS Heat Shield (bling, bling.) - $45 SOLD
Real MHI Big 16G - $340 SOLD
90 OFH's - $60 - ALL SOLD
13g, cracks in the ex. housing - TRADED
Evo 8 399 MAF & adapter - $80 SOLD
4 lug/3 bolt/4WS rear subframe - SOLD
Real MHI Evo 3 7cm hotside, standard size wastegate, ready to run, NO broken bolts or repaired threads, MINT shape! - TRADED

6 bolt heads, blocks, stock parts, anything not listed - pm me. i got stuff everywhere.

i have more than plenty of transmission parts as well!

all reasonable offers will be considered - discounts on multiple items purchased!

thanks for looking!

Last edited:

LUNARFX

Sent you a PM pertaining the FIC Injectors.

2000GTX

could you post a picture of the powdercoated valve cover?

What makes the 1G FWD spindles great for lowered cars? I've searched, but couldn't find anything.

Also, I'm looking for these parts

Please call/text if you have them.

Thanks

click

wsuits

Would you possibly have a rear power steering pump that has the small inlet line in good shape? I would also be interested in the rear power steering controller if all the hard lines leading to and from it are in good shape. I am located in RI so I could pick up the parts.

Wayne

snohacking

Please text pic of the Old School SBR Manifold, with 38mm Wastegate Flange to 414-531-3816

Last edited:

5OF2k

does the '92 have a good, 23spline trans by chance?

5OF2k

Im interested! Shipping should be pretty straight forward. Go to google and search for Freight handling/shipments and your state, and you should see something pop up that will tell you how to go about the costs, preparation/etc. TYpically Conway, or Yellow freight is the best bet. Anywho, just contact their local store, and they'd be able to tell you what you need to do, as well as what type of costs I'd be looking at. Also, my zip is 80916.

As long as the trans is 23 spline, and functional, I'd be interested. Let me know sir!

Thanks, have a good one!

-Jake

DynastyLCD

bump, still got all this stuff.

just got a tub of transmission parts from a friend who cleaned out his garage. if theres anything you may need, please ask! i've got parts for them all, except for 2g trans cases, but i do have some 93-99 AWD trans parts!

DynastyLCD

to the top! pictures and items added! more pictures will be added as i go along as well.

i have more things than just this that i'd be willing to sell/trade, if there is ANYTHING you don't see, please ask! i am attempting to get rid of most of my stock pile of 4G63 stuff right now to add space.

thanks for looking!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts