The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

The Inaugural GalantVR4.Org Raffle : Buy tickets now for 5.00$

broxma

And the Grand Prize Limited Edition Badge, Key Fob and JDM bumper brackets winner is raffle ticket #2.

The Runner-Up replica Key Fob winner is raffle ticket #50.

Thank you everyone who participated. We will contact the winners with further instructions.

--

Announcing the inaugural GalantVR4.Org raffle!!

All proceeds go directly to the Org!!

Tickets are only 5.00$ and you may buy as many as you like. More tickets means more entries.

The item donated for the Inaugural GalantVR4.Org Raffle is easily one of the most sought after items in the community.

That's Right!!!! The first item available in the raffle is the original "379/1000" Dash Plaque from my very own car. 379 is unfortunately to be taken off the road, and instead of selling the dash plaque for an amount putting on on par with it's weight in gold, we have decided to raffle it off to benefit the Org.

Tickets can be purchased by paypal. Send money to [email protected]. All entrants must include their Galantvr4.org screen name in case their paypal email address is not the same as their email address in their account.

We will tally the names based on the PayPal receipts. Confirmation will be sent via PM to each contributor. Winner will be chosen at random. One day after the purchasing window closes we will open a page to the entire site that will select a random number every time it is accessed (no limit) and will promptly freeze the action after a set period of around one hour. Whichever random number is chosen last will be the winner based on the chronological/sequential receipt of purchase (aka ticket number).

Anyone is eligible to enter. Shipping will be handled by me after the winner is chosen. Shipping will be free unless the winner is an international member in which case I will arrange shipping with them. International members be aware this will mean a shipping cost associated with winning.

As an added bonus, I am also throwing in a match Key Fob.

The ticket purchase period will run from now until February 1st. The winner will be chosen that day by the aforementioned random number selection. The winner will be announced at the top of this post after it is selected and notified by PM.

Again, money can be sent in multiples of 5.00 to [email protected].

Good luck to everyone.

/brox

Last edited by a moderator:

steve

To sweeten the deal I'll offer a keyfob replica to a 'runner up' ticket that we'll pull.

gramkrakr89

This is hard to see buried in the always-bolded stickies. I didn't even see this until today. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif maybe change the icon?

Jesus_Negros

It was in another section....

Diego

Willing to donate my $5 to hopefully winning...

I was waiting for the said vote box to come upon...

Terry Posten

Sent in my $5.00. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

broxma

Hertz and I discussed this before the post was made and we decided to put it in the "News" section.
This decision reveals two things. One, putting it in the news section was a poor decision, and two, no one is reading the news.

Glad this is finally getting some traction. Good luck to whomever the winner is.

/brox

Diego

Good luck to each and everyone. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

curtis

Upping the ante.....Winner will also receive a set of JDM Bumper to USDM frame brackets, I'll send the winner a PM when it happens asking for his or her address. Would do more but until the shop is straight enough to do preventive maintenance on the mill its not going to be plugged in.

Pictures are here click me

broxma

I don't know since I am not handling the money, but the money is going to the site which I assume uses US dollars so probably best to pay with what they are expecting.

/brox

mikus

Sent -- I'm past due for some pay-it-forward board support anyhow. PS that writeup is coming, soon as car is out of storage

Also in for VR4 bingo night

turbophein

payment sent. if i win, i will sell it off for $175 shipped for badge and fob, all proceeds will go to the board... i'm almost done with galants and dsm's altogether and the board has been more than helpful.

rdomeck

Money sent....

Hertz

Staff member
Quoting broxma:
I don't know since I am not handling the money, but the money is going to the site which I assume uses US dollars so probably best to pay with what they are expecting.

/brox

Yes, raffle ticket price is in USD. We will honor shipping worldwide.

JNR

If an unemployed scraggly JNR can give $5 to this, so can you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned