The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: FEELER EVO BBS wheels dark polished $700 plus shipping

HI guys just trying to get interest on my EVO BBS wheels im not in a hurry to sell them and the price is $700 because this doesn't include shipping, it will be extra..i dont have pictures at the moment but i can get them for you via text message if you send me your number and i can get the shipping quotes if you also send me your zip-code and location

this is the real BBS wheels that comes from the Evo IX SE model, trying to sell them, because i am getting bored with them and i bought some 17x9 wheels for the track

IMPORTANT: i don't have the center caps for them but you can get them @ BBS wheels for $20 each

accepting paypal....

let me know ahead of time and i can box them up

Text me @ 702-374-2995

Warm Regards
Marc

Last edited by a moderator:

spooln4fun

37007_439613027743_722252743_6274296_7931195_n.jpg

Here is a pic of those wheels installed on a NB galant. Just thought I'd help you out. GLWS I love these wheels! Please pay no attention to the tard jumping to make the photo

Last edited:

thanks a lot bro for helping me out exactly what they look like except with no center caps the guy i bought them didn't have them and i never had the time to buy new ones... and they are clean no curb damage..thanks guys i love those wheels too but going wider, if these don't sell i'll just keep them and put some slicks on them bc they are rare now since the evo X is the last evo they are making..

Alex

Not to be a dick honestly! But buying wheels and sending money through western union and money gram seems really leary. How come you don't have paypal? Protects you and the buyer.

Alex

no not at all...i can, i just dont have any bank accounts or cards i mostly just deal with cash and id done tons of transactions here with moneygram and westernunion, id just never used paypal just to be honest But if people are interested i can probably just get an account for just paypal

Alex

Cool man, sorry by any means I wasn't trying to be rude or anything of that nature. But thank you for taking the time to reply. I love the way evo9 se wheels look on 1g/gvr4's, good luck with sale man.

Alex

sy1100

after the my baby is born I shoot you a PM on these. I've seen this car parked on Lake Mead by my wifes work, maybe we can work something out.

Alex, no worries man...everybody has opinions thanks for the best wishes..im in no rush to sell it just trying to get some interest...

Sy1100, oh yeah that's is where i work, it still has a lot of things i need to do to it and i'm changing my whole setup and building the car and suspension pieces...
I have some D2 coilovers too if you'd like, maybe you can do a combo buy (its just too stiff for daily driving and the rear passenger is leaking but can be replaced but im glad to know there is another Vr4 here in town...noticed how i park in the front haha so i can see the car at all times
its not like people can steal it anyways..congratulations on the new addition i have two boys myself

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts