The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Round 2 Group buy on clutchlines Master to slave

4nmscle

Ok, so I have had quite a few people on this forum ask me to do another group buy. So I will be putting this group buy on until January 31st.

90-99 DSM/91-92 VR4/EVO 8-9 Stainless Clutchline to run from your Master Clyinder direct to your Slave Cylinder. Includes all fittings pictured and featured a 90° angled end for easy install. I used this on my last vr4, and I loved it. Get rid of those stock lines and make it into one easy to install line. Normal price on these are $55 shipped. If there are 5 people I will do them for $50 shipped. For a group of 10 or more I will do them for $45 shipped.

dsm_clutchline_master_to_slave-1.png

1. Snohacking PAID
2. JCorbo PAID
3. Lesac
4. MitchooO PAID
5. 89Mirageman PAID
6. omertaitalia
7. Lightning1 PAID
8. galant revolution
9. sy110 PAID
10. thecman02
11. DavsR

Last edited:

4nmscle

Actually yes. I was trying to PM you earlier today but had a server crash so had to deal with that and lost my train of thought.

JCorbo25

I'm in for 1

1. Snohacking
2. JCorbo

4nmscle

I must have missed this one. The price reflects the continential us. PM me your address and I will see what I can do.

BTW only a few more days left.

MitchooO

I'll do it too!!!

1. Snohacking
2. JCorbo
3. Lesac
4. MitchooO

4nmscle

There are a couple of benefits to this over stock. First, It is one solid piece so only 2 connection points. The second reason is you will not have to worry about line expansion. Pedal pressure is always key.

Boost4U

Mine is installed and awesome buy these up folks you won't be disappointed. Great product, if I had another 5 speed car I would buy another one.

89Mirageman

1. Snohacking
2. JCorbo
3. Lesac
4. MitchooO
5. 89Mirageman

Just put me down for one over here. Looks like nobody is interested on 4g61t. Sorry for wasting your time.

Lightning1

Add me to the list, I am game for one.

Thanks,

Jeff

4nmscle

Quoting 89Mirageman:
Just put me down for one over here. Looks like nobody is interested on 4g61t. Sorry for wasting your time.

It's never wasting my time. If it gets someone in the Mitsu community a part that they will like and want to use, its ok if I only get one.

4nmscle

Tomorrow is the last day. I will not be doing another group buy so it will go back up to the normal price of $55.

galantrevolution

put me down for one, send me the paypal info and the date when the lines will be ready to ship.

JCorbo25

1. Snohacking
2. JCorbo
3. Lesac
4. MitchooO
5. 89Mirageman
6. omertaitalia
7. Lightning1
8. galant revolution

Looks like we made 8, unless I'm missing some.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts