The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Evo 3 16g and o2 housing and manifold

I am selling every dsm thing I own, due to being homeless and poor. I will not pay for shipping and the prices are negotiable. This is the link to my ad
click

I can email more pics of all angles of the turbo, just ask.

Thanks.

Price drop $450 plus shipping. I need this stuff gone guys. PLease help /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Yup it a real one, I can email whoever needs the numbers of it. I have a pic of it. I'd delight o2 housing for 80 plus shipping?

4nmscle

Quoting donniekak:
I'm really surprised this thing isn't gone. New evo3's are over $1,000 now.

I have yet to see that. I sell them for $750 shipped new.

minneSNOWta

How many miles are on the manifold? Any cracks? Higher detailed pics? Receipt for the port work?

cheekychimp

Quoting 4nmscle:
Quoting donniekak:

I think he 'might' mean a full EVO III setup turbo, manifold and O2 housing.

Edit: That said I just saw FP isn't selling them anymore. I wonder if there is a shortage about to come.

Last edited:

Hey so I'll sell the exhaust manifold and o2 housing for $80 each, was bought ported I did not do/ or have the work done

donniekak

Quoting 4nmscle:
Quoting donniekak:

click

Yeah, This is why I am reconsidering my price to just $500 plus shipping on the turbo. But I have this payment pending and I am not sure what to do

Bump! Turbo sold. Still have o2 housing for sale and manifold. I also have a evo 8 steering wheel in immaculate shape. Just the airbag was blown. I have 3g lifters, arp headstuds and a few things so get at me for pics. I have just lost my phone so I am kinda not able to put pics up of these things sorry.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned