The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Garage Sale

I recently got rid of my gvr4 and i want to sell everything i have dsm/gvr4 related.
I would like $500 obo for everything together or i will seperate but the price will not be cheap.
Im from the Dayton, Ohio area. I WILL NOT SHIP TRANSMISSIONS OR T-CASES. I will meet someone if they send paypal money to cover gas before we meet in case its wasted time.

-2 transmissions AWD ( one is out of a gvr4 but needs rebuilt, the other is supposed to be in working order)
-4 t-cases that work fine
-ECU out of my 92 vr4 galant
-shifter cables
-Brand NEw In Box SS Exhaust studs
-New GVR4 specific timing cover Black
-Evergreen Gaskets Miscellaneous set
-waterpipe
-New in box quick release injector clips

-I also have a full set of gvr4 door panels in good condition for $105 shipped seperate from everything else.

PM me if interested and ill get back to you asap but i dont get online very much so if you leave me your phone number ill call or text to speed up the process. Thanks

Okayplayer

Pm sent!

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned