The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

USDM Newly Painted VR4 Hood for sale (Nile Black) SOLD San Diego, CA

GSX_TC

Front Bumper is SOLD

Hood is Still for sale $100 bucks and its yours

Hood is Located in San Diego, CA and my paypal is [email protected] and my cell is 713 534 2023

Thanks
Mike

IMG_3284.jpg

IMG_3285.jpg

IMG_3286-1.jpg

Last edited:

GSX_TC

New Price, 200 Picked up for the hood and 200 picked up for the front Bumper aswell. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

GSX_TC

just for the record, my OEM UNCUT freshly painted hood and front bumper will officially be for sale here in about a week. my JDM bumper and hood are here and will be getting bolted on next week. so whoever was interested let me know man. i know there was a few guys that wanted them. again that was 200 picked up for each one. or 300 for both together picked up.

not to low ball you but $200 shipped? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

talontyme

I'd do $200 shipped on the bumper for sure just saying /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

GSX_TC

I'll sell it for 200 if u pay the shipping.

GSX_TC

Not sure. I know it's kinda heavy though

GSX_TC

Yeah you never know. Some drunk idiot coud run a red light and plow right into me or some sh*t, thats why I treat this car like like gold though, I don't let anyone drink, eat or even smoke in it. I don't like when people slam my doors either. But I'm in no hurry to sell these. But they are officially for sale though.

GSX_TC

well if worst come to worst i'll just keep asking this price, and just take these with me to Houston TX when i get out of the Marine Corps in March. but if somebody want one or both they'll be here for sale still.

GSX_TC

Front Bumper, and Hood are officially for sell now, each for $200 picked up or $350 for both picked up. Also willing to ship aswell but will have to add onto the the asking price. call or text anytime 713 534 2023 and my paypal email is [email protected]

Mike

IMG_3286.jpg

Last edited:

GSX_TC

lowering the Price on the Bumper and the Hood Each for a picked up price of $150. again those are picked up prices =)

Last edited:

GSX_TC

Bumpity Bump

talontyme

still want this hit me up when you move closer lol.

GSX_TC

Want what? The hood, front bumper or fogs?

Somebody said something about saving huge Money by shipping with grey hound, anybody have any info on that?

omertaitalia

Quoting GSX_TC:
Want what? The hood, front bumper or fogs?

Somebody said something about saving huge Money by shipping with grey hound, anybody have any info on that?

ya i had a front bumper shipped from the east coast via grayhound i remember it being like 50$

GSX_TC

really? can you pm me some more info on on all that?

Fogs/Hood/Bumper and headlights & corners are still up for sale guys

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts