The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD: Freshly painted summit white stock hood (NYC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickbuilt

Freshly painted summit white oem hood no rust anywhere on this hood and not 1 scratch in summit white pick-up only located in nyc want 150 bucks for this hood if interested let me know!

-nick
1-347-299-6119
[email protected]

adbb18b6.jpg

Last edited:

I know you SAY pick up only... But can you ship? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

nickbuilt

I can ship at your expense!

-nick

matt92vr4

Is that an old rotary phone????

I'd be all over this if i was close. I'm too scared to ship it though. Good luck with the sale!

Quoting nickbuilt:
I can ship at your expense!

-nick

Well let me know what my expense is! if you can gitt'er done for

nickbuilt

I can get it shipped but I am almost 100% positive it will cost more than 50 bucks for shipping but I will check anyways pm me wih your shipping addy so I can get you a quote tomorrow!

-nick

citymunky

still waiting on the quote.

nickbuilt

It would cost too much to ship the hood it so heavy! It would have to be shipped via freight!

-nick

GSX_TC

like a minimum 0f 350

citymunky

Quoting nickbuilt:
It would cost too much to ship the hood it so heavy! It would have to be shipped via freight!

-nick

Ok, go to uShip.com for a qoute. I shipped a whole long block VQ35 from TX to VA for cheap using that site.

transparentdsm

nick, just bought 1375 and it has a vent in the hood, im thinking i may want it when i move back to jersey, would you take 75 and ill pick it up once i get back with 1375 after i pick her up around november 4th or 5th down in maryland?

nickbuilt

Bump---:)

-nick

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts