The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Misc dsm parts Blowout, tons of parts

89Mirageman

Need to move these parts to make room for more. If you don't like the price shoot me a reasonable offer and I will do my best. Paypal is [email protected]

14b turbo sold

3" GM maf, missing screen $10

90 GSX oil filter housing, lines and cooler Sold
Galant/3g eclipse 501 maf, honeycombs intact and plug included $25

dsm turbo injector resistor pack with plug sold https://www.galantvr4.org/img.php?id=127344&width=400[/img t=_blank]click[/url]
91-94 coil pack $25

91-94 na 2.0 DOHC ecu, looks like it was rebuilt at some point MD166256 Sold
1g dsm 2.0 DOHC maf (6 pin NA) $8

(2) 99-03 1-1/16" Galant master cylinder- $25 each

1g dsm 91-94 NA T-stat housing $8

(2) 2g 609 maf's, honeycombs still intact and oem plugs included $25 each

91-94 green top CAS Sold
1g turbo dsm maf plug (7 pin) $8

upper t-stat housing w/o cap, little oxidized but should clean up nicely Sold
1g turbo dsm knock sensor plug, selling just for the plug because the sensor looks bad Sold
1g turbo dsm maf (7 pin) $15

90 DSM coil with tach filter sold
90 AWD turbo non eprom ecu MD145903 Sold
3g Eclipse GT leather wrapped steering wheel with airbag assembly, same size splines as 1g dsm, there are a few tiny scratches from wear and tear on the center horn/airbag cover. I'd give it an 8 out of 10 but still looks very nice $50

1g non abs 5 lug swap fr & rr, sold
(6) 3" GM maf's with oem connector $25 each

1G AWD 6 bolt flywheel $25

Hyundai VC with oem bolts and washers, this one has the shoulder bolts, not the studs. No cracks or stripped threads, paint is decent. Sold

Last edited:

marvinmadman

Would you sell just the oil cooler and lines/bolts? I dont need the housing.

Last edited:

89Mirageman

If someone else chimes in and wants just the housing I would split them up but I'd want a buyer for both first.

JSchleim18

Quoting marvinmadman:
Would you sell just the oil cooler and lines/bolts? I dont need the housing.

Buy complete setup, take what you need, clean housing, sell it...profit /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

JSchleim18

VeRy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

89Mirageman

I'm happy too! Thanks for making him feel guilty /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

89Mirageman

Bump,many parts still available. I also picked up 6 more 3" GM mas's ($25 each) and a 1g awd dsm 5 lug swap ($75). I will toss up pics of these in a bit.

89Mirageman

Need to move these parts guys, shoot me a reasonable offer if you see something you need.

89Mirageman

Bump, plenty of good parts still available. Make me some offers.

89Mirageman

Bump, plenty of parts still left. 3g eclipse leather GT steering wheel reduced to $50 and 1g awd 5 lug swap reduced to $65. I also picked up a nice wastegate actuator for the 14b.

89Mirageman

There are pics of the wheel in this thread or is there something in particular you want to see? What shifter are you talking about? I have a 3000GT shifter assembly.

dammitjim

Will the steering wheel bolt straight up to a GVR4? Would the horn and everything work?

89Mirageman

The splines are the same but the horn setup is different. You'd have to modify the back of the wheel by using the copper ring (from an old dsm wheel) on the back of the new wheel. I did this to an evo 8 wheel that I modded to fit my colt a while back.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts