The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Sold: Hx40, tial 38mm, o2 housing

makedollarz

Just bought this from anothernewb last week. Fp finally called me back and offered to rebuild the hta3586 for a decent price so I'm gonna throw that on the car instead. This is a link to his add...

click

Would like to get what I paid him for it, $600 shipped to your door.

I also purchase the oil feed and return lines from extremepsi.com. Paid a litle over $100, if you buy the turbo you can have them for $75.

$675 and your car will be the sh*t!!!

Last edited:

AnotherNewb

Glws

This turbo is in excellent condition, capable of over 40psi and 685hp. Best bang for the buck.

makedollarz

Also have:

Tial 38mm wastegate. $150
O2 housing w/dump tube $150

Turbo still up for grabs...

dsm10o0

does the o2 housing keep the power steering?

makedollarz

Yes, it keeps the power steering. The wastegate comes close to power steering bracket but it fits without touching it.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts