**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
03/06/11 07:34 PM
Penelope Cruz Lookin Galant vr4's!!!

going for sexy vr4's here people

Tre3zy
(correct me if im rite...Wyldcarz been rolling hard for a long time)
03/06/11 07:58 PM
Re: This is by far the best looking GVR4 all it needs is a jdm front,amber corners

those are custom made fenders.... no other way of getting one unless you make your own

turbowop
(Hard Snarker)
03/06/11 08:30 PM
Re: This is by far the best looking GVR4 all it needs is a jdm front,amber corners

That is a JDM front...

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
03/06/11 08:37 PM

yes it is...now about those fenders

turbowop
(Hard Snarker)
03/06/11 08:54 PM

I personally can't stand the fender flares. They look like something you'd see on a mall crawler.

thedsmguy
(Senior Member)
03/06/11 08:58 PM

I'd say that I'd like to see the car in person and or at least a ton more pictures. Hopefully there is some 275mm wide tires under that thing otherwise why do it?

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
03/06/11 09:01 PM

turbowop
(Hard Snarker)
03/06/11 09:06 PM

Those pics have circulated the board for several years or more. I think somebody actually made a set like them a few years ago, but I haven't seen anything other than some mocked up pics of them taped to the car.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
03/07/11 03:40 PM

Looks like someone wanted to convert their GVR-4 to a beetle

steveGalant VR4.org Administrator
(Key Fob Guy)
03/07/11 03:42 PM

Yeah those pics have been around forever. At least 5 years. I think it looks pretty good from the first pic, but then when you see it from the side and how "bubbly" it looks.... yuck.

mikus
(weiterhin das Huhn f#$k)
03/07/11 03:55 PM

needs moar plush and hydros

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
03/07/11 04:44 PM

I saw that car several years back on some wbsite and then I thought it looked good. Now I really don't care much for the fenders.

I tell you what though, them Thai fellas across the pond know how to sport a sexy Galant.

pot
(It's a twee shaker----choot him choot him)
03/07/11 06:47 PM

^ What he said.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
03/07/11 08:51 PM

Agreed that gray galant is great...feel free yall to post ur favs

BluFalcon
(Fantastic Parts Seller)
03/07/11 11:21 PM

Quoting Red_Bird:

I saw that car several years back on some wbsite and then I thought it looked good. Now I really don't care much for the fenders.

I tell you what though, them Thai fellas across the pond know how to sport a sexy Galant.

The Gray Galant Above = Oh, so nice.

raptorWagon
(less than one year to my birthday)
03/08/11 12:13 AM

^I just want those amber corners and front bumper.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
03/08/11 07:16 AM

I am going to malaysia and thailand and jack all those amg bumpered cars and bring them back to the us who's with me?

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
03/08/11 08:47 AM

I'm in, their jdm/amg bumpers to galant ratio is way too high. We need to do some regulating even things out.

2of9
(Hellaflush)
03/08/11 12:54 PM

Quoting Blown1:

I am going to malaysia and thailand and jack all those amg bumpered cars and bring them back to the us who's with me?

I went to Thailand last year. Went to Chiang Mai, there was no spot of a GVR4...lots of Evos 1-3, a rare few of the 4 and 5. I'm sure there's alot more in Bangkok because I may have spotted a GVR4 that resembled that purple one. And yes, they do have some pretty stuff for us over there.

IncorpoRatedX
(I'm an idiot...)
03/10/11 06:12 PM

Quoting Red_Bird:

That thing is WAY WAY WAY too optioned out in my opinion.

turbowop
(Hard Snarker)
03/10/11 08:23 PM

You can't. You make them yourself.

pot
(It's a twee shaker----choot him choot him)
03/10/11 10:07 PM

One of my cousins in Bangkok deals in used Japanese/euro sports cars and anything gvr4 or AMG related is next to impossible to find. While the galant is extremely well known amongst the new and older generation it's considered a dinosaur. This past summer, I took a trip to Bangna (District w/in Bangkok) which is regarded as the place to go for hardcore JDM parts, sorta like the gem district of NYC and man I'll be damned if the only thing I could find was countless parts from the EVO 0 - 3.

There is a gvr4 fan club there but I suspect it's those rat bastards within the club that are soaking up the market.

ScreaminE
(Just don't like an idiot)
03/10/11 10:27 PM

I think the flare quality is crap.

turbowop
(Hard Snarker)
03/10/11 11:14 PM

Quoting Pot:

While the galant is extremely well known amongst the new and older generation it's considered a dinosaur.

This is exactly the reason I love this car. I love having something unique at a car show. What do you see at Mitsu/Subaru meets? Tons of Evos and WRX's and maybe one GVR4.

Tre3zy
03/10/11 11:14 PM

^ im with you in that one....

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
03/11/11 08:05 AM

I will gladly take some of those options lol

Quoting Alpha Male:

Quoting Red_Bird:

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
03/11/11 08:45 AM

^^ Even though I posted it, I do agree I am not a fan of all the wind deflectors. However, I'm loving thoe AVS type 5 wheels on the car. A bronze set of those on a BG car would look amazing.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
03/13/11 11:54 AM

I think the flares would look better if they where a little more subtle and more square but with smooth edges still, gvr4's have curves but only at the edges of
a square line.

I'd like to see that silver amg up close

BrandonEchols
(Snow White)
03/16/11 12:37 AM

Quoting Ga_Sumo:

I think the flares would look better if they where a little more subtle and more square but with smooth edges still, gvr4's have curves but only at the edges of
a square line.

I'd like to see that silver amg up close

Agree.
Subtle flare that's more squared wouldn't be too bad.

slugsgomoo
(god hates stupid people)
03/16/11 08:06 PM

Quoting Alpha Male:

Quoting Red_Bird:

Agreed, the wind deflectors are awful, don't care for the crap sticking out of the front fenders (are those indicators or something?) the wavy front lip is pretty meh, and I hate people that turn the HIGH BEAMS yellow. durrr, that'll help you when it's foggy.

SleepinGVR4
(What are we going to do today Ferb?)
03/16/11 08:14 PM

The jdm fenders have signal indicators on the tops of the fenders.

H05TYL
(Hover/Stand/Bend)
03/17/11 05:12 PM

They aren't signal indicators, just marker lights so you know where the front of the car is (incase you forget?)

Also that galant looks quite fussy/too much going on.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
03/17/11 05:23 PM

Sorry to say but THIS is the best looking gvr4

Get rid of the wind deflectors (idk why everyone insists on those ugly things) and put a flat black version of the usdm chrome grille and shed be perfect

jogalant
(jobidet)
03/17/11 06:10 PM

If were to put flares on mine it would be along these lines, maybe a little less flare.

SleepinGVR4
03/17/11 06:37 PM

Quoting H05TYL:

They aren't signal indicators, just marker lights so you know where the front of the car is (incase you forget?)

Also that galant looks quite fussy/too much going on.

I stand corrected

turbowop
(Hard Snarker)
03/17/11 08:06 PM

Quoting MrP:

Sorry to say but THIS is the best looking gvr4

Get rid of the wind deflectors (idk why everyone insists on those ugly things) and put a flat black version of the usdm chrome grille and shed be perfect

The car looks good and has a great stance, but that black roof/a-pillar/c-pillar is not fitting, IMO.

DR1665
(Kill him in the face with Wilson Phillips)
03/17/11 08:08 PM

I can play the subjective game too.

Sorry. Evo8ya wins this one.

Black on black on black. Just look at it sitting there with those thick-ass meats as a bloated Dust Buster weeps in the background. This Galant means fucking binnis.

And then there's this character. Garfield knows what's up. He knows some scraggly-ass telephone pole might break up the otherwise classic 3/4 view shot for lesser Galants, but his car doesn't need to be photographed in front of more scenic vistas. Hell. His car doesn't even need to be in a parking spot. This Galant is fucking gangster.

The brilliance of form following function will always reveal the dingy stank of hellaflush clowncar anonymity found on Google Images.

Thread = over.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
03/17/11 08:47 PM

Actually the black on white is what made me like the car...reminded me of my explorer;

I actually really like the look of the black roof on cars

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
03/18/11 12:08 AM

^ That is one of the best looking Galants I have ever seen. Wait a minute.....

Tre3zy
03/18/11 12:13 AM

^

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
03/18/11 12:41 AM

LOL i meant the black roof look and accents not the entire car

4g63t swap my explorer?

turbowop
(Hard Snarker)
03/18/11 03:08 PM

The black roof looks okay, but when you do the a-pillar and c-pillar it breaks up the lines of the car too much, IMO.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
03/18/11 03:21 PM

What the hell is this doing on here...moving on ..this galant if u want to rock the nile......fresh!

and pretty flush

PLEASE ONLY GALANTS

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
03/18/11 11:06 PM

Lol rocking the evo wing I see....

RedTwo
(Rangi Kiwi)
03/19/11 08:46 PM

Quoting usethe4ce:

What the hell is this doing on here...moving on ..this galant if u want to rock the nile......fresh!

and pretty flush

PLEASE ONLY GALANTS

Look at the car on that wing!

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
03/19/11 09:08 PM

The wring can look good done right

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
03/19/11 09:11 PM

^That's hot. Those mirrors look like something from a Benz...

turbowop
(Hard Snarker)
03/19/11 10:26 PM

LOoks sweet until you see that wing hanging off the trunk.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
03/20/11 12:37 AM

I'm with Red Bird...those mirrors are sexy. I really like that grey car you posted too.

cheekychimp
(Director of Housing and Urban Development, and carbon/kevlar balls)
03/20/11 01:35 AM

I still think this car looks hot

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
03/20/11 05:24 AM

mitsuturbo
(Banthony )
03/20/11 05:26 AM

Quoting cheekychimp:

I still think this car looks hot

Are those Rota Grid or Boost wheels? I would like to know what the specs are on them. I hate that they're so dark, but i'd like to do something similar with 555.

EDIT: ...and i'm looking for something that will accommodate 3k brakes at some point

H05TYL
(Hover/Stand/Bend)
03/20/11 04:38 PM

No, they're one of the wheels that Rota copied.

Black Racing Pro-N1 - I think they were sold by 5-Zigen.

turbowop
(Hard Snarker)
03/20/11 04:45 PM

My old roommate had those on his WRX years ago. Nice wheels.

H05TYL
(Hover/Stand/Bend)
03/20/11 07:39 PM

Quoting usethe4ce:

I'm digging the lip spoiler on the rear, but what's with the rediculous amount of rake

cheekychimp
(Director of Housing and Urban Development, and carbon/kevlar balls)
03/23/11 11:41 AM

Quoting H05TYL:

No, they're one of the wheels that Rota copied.

Black Racing Pro-N1 - I think they were sold by 5-Zigen.

Yeah, funnily enough the grey car I picked up had those exact same wheels in bronze and the brembo caliper setup on it when I bought it. They are Black Racing wheels. I was going to send them back to the UK since the 1.8 GLS was the exact same green colour. I figured with some AMG parts I could get the car looking like that. But then I scrapped the GLS and ended up getting the 2.0 litre GTi.

evo8ya
(Member +)
03/23/11 12:06 PM

Quoting DR1665:

I can play the subjective game too.

Sorry. Evo8ya wins this one.

Black on black on black. Just look at it sitting there with those thick-ass meats as a bloated Dust Buster weeps in the background. This Galant means fucking binnis.

And then there's this character. Garfield knows what's up. He knows some scraggly-ass telephone pole might break up the otherwise classic 3/4 view shot for lesser Galants, but his car doesn't need to be photographed in front of more scenic vistas. Hell. His car doesn't even need to be in a parking spot. This Galant is fucking gangster.

The brilliance of form following function will always reveal the dingy stank of hellaflush clowncar anonymity found on Google Images.

Thread = over.

I have to agree with Brian on this one

4orced4door
(Out Standing)
03/23/11 12:59 PM

/thread

DR1665
03/23/11 02:19 PM

Almost had me? You never had me. You never had your car!

years ago, on a blog far, far away...

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
03/24/11 11:26 PM

Omg great thread

Olson
(Pwnd by Rance.)
03/24/11 11:42 PM

Quoting usethe4ce:

The wring can look good done right

Thats an evo 4 wing

Chad989of2000
(blows both ways and is skilled in magic with any mention of diarrhea)
03/28/11 01:50 PM

I've never felt that any other wing works with our cars...stock or gone are the only two options I see fitting.

Hondakiller
(Member)
03/28/11 11:27 PM

It looks ez to do!

turbowop
(Hard Snarker)
03/28/11 11:30 PM

I just realized that black vr4 with the Evo wing has projectors in the headlights. Sick. But I still can't stand that Evo wing.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
03/29/11 12:24 PM

^ Those headlamps look super clean, but to me they would only look good on a black car.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
03/31/11 10:41 AM

For those who like the two tone...personally i don't but this is a clean example of it done right.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
03/31/11 12:01 PM

^ Does Crankwalk still own that car?

OMFGeofffff
(All I want is a dodgy)
03/31/11 10:43 PM

I think he sold it and that guy is already selling/sold it again.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
04/05/11 07:12 PM

NinjaVR4
(Junior Member)
04/05/11 07:28 PM

^^^amazing looking gvr4. Those wheels are awesome!

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
04/05/11 08:09 PM

That guy lives around here but no one seems to know him.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
04/05/11 08:13 PM

Quoting Chad989of2000:

I've never felt that any other wing works with our cars...stock or gone are the only two options I see fitting.

+1,000,000. I cant wait to ditch the factory spoiler on my car. So much cleaner looking.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
04/05/11 08:40 PM

Here is a good example of wingless..but I prefer the stock look...the white one I posted last is nice..the wing flows soo well.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
04/05/11 11:11 PM

Here are some sexy ones.

I just had to throw that last one in there, a lot of these car would look 10x better if they take off the wind deflectors. I guess that is the cool thing there.

Interesting though, the only bust ass GVR4's you see on these Thai websites are the one getting a full makeover, new panels fresh paint. They all look really good.

NinjaVR4
(Junior Member)
04/05/11 11:24 PM

I didn't see the handles were painted...... dedication and meticulous pride.

turbowop
(Hard Snarker)
04/06/11 01:10 AM

Painted handles ftw. These cars should have come that way from the factory.

NinjaVR4
(Junior Member)
04/06/11 01:14 AM

i got the nile black, so mine are close enough as is...

RedTwo
(Rangi Kiwi)
04/06/11 08:39 PM

I have you now... those aren't (all) VR4s

SmoothCustomer
(Public school educated knowitall)
04/06/11 09:40 PM

Quoting turbowop:

Does 1051 have them painted? I'm thinking about it on 372 but I don't know if that material will really look the same painted.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
04/06/11 09:52 PM

^ You are right I did put in a pic of an AMG Galant, what was I thinking?

turbowop
(Hard Snarker)
04/06/11 10:32 PM

Quoting SmoothCustomer:

Quoting turbowop:

Does 1051 have them painted? I'm thinking about it on 372 but I don't know if that material will really look the same painted.

Yup, they're painted. The paint on the handles looks just as good as the paint on the rest of the car. Zero difference.

4thStroke
(Spence knows tools)
04/07/11 12:01 AM

Quoting Smitty1457:

That guy lives around here but no one seems to know him.

It turns out that my roommates friend's brother or cousin owns the car. He lives in Battle Ground, can't be too far from where I'm at right now.

DR1665
04/07/11 01:54 AM

Quoting Red_Bird:

Red Galants are fawking hawtness. Gott-damn.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
04/07/11 02:19 AM

I absolutely love the red galants. I was thinking of painting my SW a darker red but I am not sure if I can bring myself to it.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
04/07/11 08:23 AM

I agree Brian, the thing that I really like about the red one I posted is that the chrome trim is black which look Really good on that. Does any one know the pait codes for those color cars? I thoroughly enjoy the dark maroon and red cars.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
04/07/11 12:05 PM

Damn where can I get that exact front lip?

And do you have anymore pictures of that silver galant with the projector headlights?

Thos are some great looking cars.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
04/07/11 12:19 PM

@3 Those lips are all over they place in Malaysia, Thailand etc... hard as hell to find here. Just visit some asian gvr4 sites, and look in the for sale section. There are all sorts of cool stuff on them and some are willing to ship over the pond.

I didn't see any pics of galants with projector headlamps, were you meaning fogs? If so were you taking about this car?

turbowop
(Hard Snarker)
04/07/11 02:37 PM

No, the black car with the white wheels, lip, and Evo wing. Look closely at the '93 headlights. There are projectors in there.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
04/07/11 03:28 PM

RedBird, thanks, I'll scope out some foeriegn websites for that lip.

Sorry I meant the black galant, NOT silver:

Those headlights are sweet.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
04/07/11 04:25 PM

I personally do not think this is the Best looking Galant but it has a certain touch of class.

Upclose shots of Type I AMG seats, I never noticed this but the whole seat is suede, not just the gray.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
04/09/11 02:22 PM

fresh

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
04/12/11 06:06 AM

by far this is the best... What kind of wing is that?????

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
04/12/11 08:38 AM

^ That looks like an Evolution I or II wing.

raptorWagon
04/12/11 10:07 AM

Then there's this freakin car

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
04/12/11 10:39 AM

^ Mark's car is not allowed in this thread, he has an unfair best looking Galant advantage.

turbowop
(Hard Snarker)
04/12/11 11:11 AM

Needs m0ar Hella horns and roof raxx and hellafluchshz, IMO.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
04/12/11 11:18 AM

Ditto...

DR1665
04/12/11 03:01 PM

Quoting turbowop:

Needs m0ar Hella horns and roof raxx and hellafluchshz, IMO.

God fucking damnit.

turbowop
(Hard Snarker)
04/12/11 03:07 PM

RedTwo
(Rangi Kiwi)
04/12/11 08:47 PM

I think it really needs a naked man vinyl on the sides - oh and how can it be a VR4 without a puddle of fluids under it?

GSX_TC
(295hp 35r BR4)
04/12/11 10:32 PM

Lol

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
04/14/11 09:41 AM

Any pics of a US front end that has a lip on it, done right?

dustyduff
(Member +)
04/14/11 10:32 AM

Look in the for sale threads for Boostx. He's the one selling the lip that's found on the red JDM Galant in the previous posts. The lip hasn't been molded together into one piece, however it should give you an idea of how it looks on a USDM bumper.

Here's the link: Click Me

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
04/23/11 11:38 PM

dope

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
04/26/11 04:49 AM
Re: best looking Galant vr4 s

Quoting usethe4ce:

sick widebody, if anyone knows where i can get the fenders please post

There ZG flares there pretty easy to attain. the classic datsun guys use them. they also make BAMF style ones (BIG ASS MUTHAFUCKING FLARES)you can find them at like thezstore.com MAauto.com or just google it.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
04/28/11 10:16 AM

this is what my vr4 could look like when it is all done. only with different rims (enkei WRC EVO tarmacs)

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
05/15/11 08:39 PM

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
05/15/11 08:58 PM

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
05/22/11 01:05 AM

took me a while to find more of that black galant.

r32 skyline gt-r wing

r32 skyline none gt-r wing

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
05/22/11 02:10 AM

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
05/22/11 02:27 AM

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
05/22/11 02:27 AM

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
05/22/11 02:46 AM

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
05/22/11 03:03 AM

GSX_TC
(295hp 35r BR4)
05/22/11 03:16 PM

Dam that one on the Dyno Looks sick man

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
05/22/11 03:48 PM

i know right

turbowop
(Hard Snarker)
05/22/11 03:51 PM

That's Bazeng's car.

GSX_TC
(295hp 35r BR4)
05/22/11 03:56 PM

I hope mine looks that Clean one day

GSX_TC
(295hp 35r BR4)
05/22/11 03:59 PM

Quoting usethe4ce:

Nice he has his headlights just like mine

GSX_TC
(295hp 35r BR4)
05/22/11 06:58 PM

I think of that pretty chick from Ronin as a VR4 =)

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
05/22/11 07:57 PM

yup, is that all with the pics. i really don't want to see this thread end ....

click

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
05/22/11 10:05 PM

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
05/24/11 11:25 PM

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
05/24/11 11:40 PM

]

donkeylips
(Swapped Female Parts)
05/25/11 04:08 AM

I love the way the exhaust tips look on 1051. I've got to get rid of my ricer tip - they're cracking down on modified cars around here and that just looks so much more unassuming. I just need a JDM rear bumper to complete the look.

mistaVR4
(Rest in Peace)
05/25/11 09:24 PM

Well, with all the recent pics of 1051, I have say Mark, you car is truly BAD ASS!

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
05/26/11 05:49 PM

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
05/30/11 01:16 PM

Truly my favorite evo interior to swap in our cars ^^

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
06/02/11 10:06 AM

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
06/04/11 11:49 PM

GSX_TC
(295hp 35r BR4)
06/05/11 01:54 AM

OMG i love those headlights and corners!

fuel
("Just to be pedantic!")
06/05/11 07:39 PM

so you keep sayin...

GSX_TC
(295hp 35r BR4)
06/05/11 09:43 PM

Lol sorry, I'm sure I'll calm down after I have mine for a while already haha

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
06/05/11 10:43 PM

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
06/05/11 10:56 PM

GSX_TC
(295hp 35r BR4)
06/06/11 02:44 AM

Dam where are you getting all these awesome pics of VR4's man, Props

raptorWagon
06/06/11 02:55 AM

But I do love this one, ready to eat some cones.

GSX_TC
(295hp 35r BR4)
06/07/11 01:23 AM

Can you get a font view of that belize green one?

NZ VR4 RS
(Member +)
06/09/11 10:19 AM

NZ VR4 RS
(Member +)
06/09/11 10:35 AM

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
06/09/11 07:16 PM

==============

GSX_TC
(295hp 35r BR4)
06/10/11 12:32 AM

Hahaha Omg none of these vr4's compare to her

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
06/11/11 04:34 PM

usdm rear bumper cut....looks sick

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
06/25/11 03:16 PM

bump cuz i can...yeay!

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
07/09/11 07:32 PM

One more

kartorium
(hillbilly racer)
07/10/11 01:40 PM

^^^ always been my favorite.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
07/13/11 02:49 PM

Where can I get this lip from?

GSX_TC
(295hp 35r BR4)
07/13/11 07:08 PM

You can get the lips here man

click

oldman_tau
(Member)
07/14/11 02:42 AM

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
07/14/11 08:30 AM

I think the price is a bit steep for some plastic lip thingy...I would rather mold and make my own. prob for a 5th of the cost..I appreciate the link though.

Brunoboy
(Jesus Clips)
07/14/11 08:54 AM

good luck with that ^, i know for sure it took a lot of work to make those lips.......can his nickname be changed from Newbie to CheapAss!?

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
07/14/11 09:00 AM

Sorry not every1 is ballin like u

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
07/14/11 09:16 AM

lol

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
07/14/11 09:19 AM

lol ^ Bruno ur a Vah-JJ

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
07/14/11 09:41 AM

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
07/14/11 10:17 AM

Brunoboy
(Jesus Clips)
07/14/11 04:12 PM

Quoting usethe4ce:

lol ^ Bruno ur a Vah-JJ

ROFL, he's a Troll! look at his post count.

fuel
("Just to be pedantic!")
07/14/11 10:59 PM

Quoting Ahmadhassan922:

I want those floor mats!

Tre3zy
07/15/11 12:14 AM

Quoting brunoboy:

good luck with that ^, i know for sure it took a lot of work to make those lips.......can his nickname be changed from Newbie to CheapAss!?

sorry bruno boy but not everyone here can us MOM's or DAD's credit car or paypal account to buy stuff for they're cars LOL jk

Dasith
(I've never been to usa, but prostitution is probably legal there i think.)
07/16/11 03:40 AM

the Green AMG belongs to a gentleman from Thailand. he's also a member here, but not active.

any thoughts on this one ??

SleepinGVR4
07/16/11 05:15 PM

I want that grill with the lights in it.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
07/16/11 05:41 PM

Dasith another newb holding it down (look at his posts, lol...ok)thanks for bringing that sick nasty Amg to the table. Props.

Boostdtalon
(Member +++)
07/16/11 09:48 PM

That grill is pretty sweet. I'd love to acquire one with built in fog lights.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
07/17/11 12:38 PM

SleepinGVR4
07/17/11 04:55 PM

Quoting boostdtalon:

That grill is pretty sweet. I'd love to acquire one with built in fog lights.

I've only seen two for sale online ever.

GSX_TC
(295hp 35r BR4)
07/18/11 09:27 PM

I thought the AMG's were non turbo and FWD?

RedTwo
(Rangi Kiwi)
07/19/11 08:39 PM

They are. Those cars are regular FWD Galants in the Philippines with AMG and facelift VR4 body panels and, sometimes, VR4 4G63 swaps.

GSX_TC
(295hp 35r BR4)
07/20/11 12:15 AM

Ahhh ok

mistaVR4
(Rest in Peace)
07/20/11 05:22 PM

Quoting SleepinGVR4:

I want that grill with the lights in it.

I want the whole car, his whole lighting system is awesome!

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
08/06/11 12:01 AM

sweet usd

GSX_TC
(295hp 35r BR4)
08/06/11 12:36 AM

Omg this is such an honor, I finally made it into this thread!

mistaVR4
(Rest in Peace)
08/06/11 03:22 AM

That's your car pictured above?

GSX_TC
(295hp 35r BR4)
08/06/11 03:42 AM

Yep that's my VR4, that was taken at MOD the only difference from that picture and now is that she has JDM headlights and corners now.

mistaVR4
(Rest in Peace)
08/06/11 03:46 AM

Have you made a members ride post? Or a post introducing your car and it's mods, plus more pics? If not, you should do so.

That would be cool, it looks nice.

GSX_TC
(295hp 35r BR4)
08/06/11 03:51 AM

I haven't made one yet, but I have made a few threads on the things I do to it. Like when I painted it and when I did the JDM headlights and corners etc etc

mistaVR4
(Rest in Peace)
08/06/11 03:56 AM

You should make a thread with a lot more pics and details.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
08/06/11 04:03 AM

do it!

GSX_TC
(295hp 35r BR4)
08/06/11 04:10 AM

Haha for some reason I just hear Arnold screaming that, do it! Do it now! Lol

But yeah I'll take a look at how the other guys have theirs setup to get a general idea of how to do it. I'd like to take more pics of it with the new headlights and corners though. But currently she is down, I sent out my ECU to Terry Posten to get Socketed and capped and new isc drivers and convert it from a Cali to normal. Then I sent off my throttle body to Steve Monroe to have it rebuilt with new everything. Hopefully those things will come back soon Bevause I need that car to be back on the road soon Bevause I'm driving it all the way to the shootout and back.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
08/23/11 11:43 AM

effortless dude

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
08/23/11 11:51 AM

wingless done right.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
08/23/11 11:54 AM

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
08/23/11 11:55 AM

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
08/23/11 12:35 PM

without the big wing

dewman
(searches...with eyes closed )
08/23/11 01:13 PM

Love the red ones in the previous post except for the wheels.

SleepinGVR4
08/23/11 05:27 PM

About time someone put up pics of Jeremy's car.

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
10/08/11 04:36 PM

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
10/08/11 04:49 PM

GSX_TC
(295hp 35r BR4)
10/08/11 05:31 PM

glad this thread is still going, I love this thread!

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
10/23/11 03:34 AM

What are the name of these rims again?

GSX_TC
(295hp 35r BR4)
10/23/11 03:44 AM

^ could be either Rota Slipstreams, Or Real Spoon rims, or even this other brand called speedy or speedo or something like that

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
10/23/11 03:51 AM

click

GSX_TC
(295hp 35r BR4)
10/23/11 04:14 AM

dam soo apparently they could also be Drag DR-23, Nippon Racing F-2 [OBX?] or even Flik Blast C's sheesh these rims get around lol

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
12/18/11 06:25 PM

Who took the top 2 pics of my old AMG bumpered Galant....
Quoting usethe4ce:

without the big wing

gtluke
(Fegbasket)
12/18/11 06:56 PM

I did
click

How did my galant get in on this thread? LOL I have the absolute most beat to hell galant on the board. haha.

citymunky
(Fake Title)
12/18/11 11:18 PM

luis84one
(Member)
12/19/11 11:47 AM

Sweet pics!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
12/23/11 02:26 AM

@ GTLuke did you have one of the green ones in the pics???

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
12/23/11 02:27 AM

@citymunky is that your pearl white one??

GVR4ZUM
(Senior Member)
12/23/11 11:56 AM

Jose is that you? Florida?
Yeah I think Lukes car is next to Hectors.
Thanks Useth and Sean.

PreskitVR4
(Member +)
12/27/11 09:51 PM

I soooooo wish that FD wheels fit over my brakes!

citymunky
(Fake Title)
12/28/11 04:53 PM

Quoting jacjr1170:

@citymunky is that your pearl white one??

no, its a guy on the facebook group

kaptainballistik
(Junior Member)
12/28/11 07:21 PM

To make it shiney you have to make it dirty first...

Pity you cant keep paint on the front bumper!

tonie4ws
(Junior Member)
09/11/12 02:09 AM

advan arts in rallye red looks great..

GSX_TC
(295hp 35r BR4)
01/10/13 08:00 AM
Re: Penelope Cruz Lookin Galant vr4's!!!

Lets revive this old thread with some more Penelope cruz lookin Galant VR4's guys =)

I'll get us started again.

raptorWagon
01/10/13 06:13 PM

I'd almost combine this thread with the other one, so very similar.

GSX_TC
(295hp 35r BR4)
01/11/13 07:26 AM

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
01/11/13 11:30 AM

We nees to sticky this thread : )

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
01/11/13 11:39 AM

Quoting usethe4ce:

an sides shot of this bad boy

5OF2k
(Member ++)
01/11/13 12:46 PM

Some of my favorites:

As you can tell, I like the "all business" looking ones the best.

-Jake

GSX_TC
(295hp 35r BR4)
01/11/13 02:02 PM

Quoting 1meanvr4:

Quoting usethe4ce:

This pic looks like one of mine. Love it!

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
01/11/13 04:41 PM

Nice

5OF2k
(Member ++)
01/11/13 04:41 PM

Quoting 1meanvr4:

Quoting usethe4ce:

an sides shot of this bad boy

I want to know where to pick up that lip. I like that a lot better than the bigger $180 one in the FS section now.

BpuVR4
(Rolled by Accord while sauced)
01/11/13 07:20 PM

Quoting GSX_TC:

Lets revive this old thread with some more Penelope cruz lookin Galant VR4's guys =)

I'll get us started again.

I think this one is becoming one of my favs...would change the wheels if it were mine though.

GSX_TC
(295hp 35r BR4)
01/12/13 05:24 PM

Yeah some white or bronze TE37's or even some CE28N's would look good.

Drew84
(Member)
01/16/13 09:36 AM

Mod12-5822 by Drew84(PASCARPHOTO), on Flickr

Mod12-5817 by Drew84(PASCARPHOTO), on Flickr

Mod12-5854 by Drew84(PASCARPHOTO), on Flickr

galant-2287 by Drew84(PASCARPHOTO), on Flickr

GSX_TC
(295hp 35r BR4)
01/17/13 07:55 AM

BpuVR4
01/17/13 08:46 PM

Quoting GSX_TC:

Yeah some white or bronze TE37's or even some CE28N's would look good.

ha exactly what i was thinking...but if i could find it, my favorite wheel of all time is the old Blitz S03...I would love to throw a set of those on and see how it looks.

EMX5636
(Carbon Fiber Cage)
01/18/13 09:21 PM

I think looking at this thread with all the AMG's in it is changing my order. I think now it's AMG > USDM > JDM front bumpers.

Jordangvr4
(Member +)
01/19/13 12:40 PM

Amg ....ftw

EMX5636
(Carbon Fiber Cage)
01/19/13 06:40 PM

Yeah Jordan, I remember seeing your car a few years ago at Englishtown. Very nice man!

turbowop
(Hard Snarker)
01/19/13 09:27 PM

Horrible picture, ftl. Other than the wing, you can't even tell there are AMG parts on that car.

Jordangvr4
(Member +)
01/19/13 10:55 PM

How's this...looks like AMG to me

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
01/19/13 11:39 PM

I love the AMG ! Looks amazing!

turbowop
(Hard Snarker)
01/20/13 05:27 AM

Quoting Jordangvr4:

How's this...looks like AMG to me

Better pic = you can actually tell what parts are on it.

It's a nice car for sure. I was just pointing out that in that last pic you can't really tell it has all the AMG parts on it other than the wing.

kartorium
(hillbilly racer)
01/25/13 05:21 PM

Love your car Jordan. Definitely one of my favorites of all time.

BpuVR4
01/27/13 07:58 PM

Quoting Drew84:

Mod12-5817 by Drew84(PASCARPHOTO), on Flickr

really like the headlights and fogs on this one..is this a custom setup?

LIV4PSI
(dyslexic 1051 )
01/27/13 07:59 PM

Yes, it was retro fit from Light Werks (sp?)

BpuVR4
02/04/13 09:36 PM

Quoting Red_Bird:

what's the backstory on this...did Mine's ever make anything for our cars?

minneSNOWta
(Member +)
02/04/13 10:49 PM

^ I contacted Mine's when I first saw that spark plug cover and they confirmed it was a fake because they never made anything for us.

Jesus_Negros
(Unempowered ADMIN)
05/13/18 09:00 AM

Thread is missing some of three current beauties.

One of my favorite of all time. Brett's 1837 on LM's and Meisters. I love gold rims

Contact Us | Privacy statement GalantVR-4.org

Generated in 0.017 seconds in which 0.006 seconds were spent on a total of 4 queries. Turbo powered.

Hertz's Galant VR-4 Page